The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » N--- Writer (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
entity
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
5060 Posts

Profile of entity
A couple of medical emergencies have meant that I'm way behind schedule with the addendum for The Nail Writer Anthology. Apologies to all who are waiting patiently.

I'll try my best to get it out in the next couple of weeks, and then open voting for best contribution.

The good news is that I'll keep the ebook available until the addendum comes out.

Sorry for the delay, can't be helped.

- entity
LLL
View Profile
Inner circle
1574 Posts

Profile of LLL
Thanks for the update Entity. Hope your feeling better.

Andy
The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words.
entity
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
5060 Posts

Profile of entity
I'm doing better. This time my wife tripped and has broken her ankle in 3 places, needing surgery, so more time at the hospital.

- entity

Posted: Jun 19, 2009 9:11am
Just a note to remind those interested - Sales of The Nail Writer Anthology ebook will cease in 10 days. Thanks to all those who purchased it and gave it such universally great reviews.

- entity
Ceratini
View Profile
New user
32 Posts

Profile of Ceratini
I have read in 13 steps to mentalism about nailwriters, and have done a search here.There is far too much about it, and I have problems with coming to a conclusion.
I have never used a such thing, but would like to try.
Which one would be the easiest to begin with?
Thanks
Tom
Simon (Ted) Edwards
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1527 Posts

Profile of Simon (Ted) Edwards
Just pick a cheap one and practice. Everyone is different and have their own preferences. I personally own what I claim to be the biggest, ugliest and least well-designed b**n ever invented. And I'm quite happy with it. What I would advise is not to spend too much. Anything above $15 is bonkers, IMHO.
(If you want to avoid that one, don't buy your first device from Davenports).
T.
Ceratini
View Profile
New user
32 Posts

Profile of Ceratini
Thank you mr. Ted. I am just worried that the people will see it when I write at the paper. I saw something called C-undernail in 13 steps to mentalism by Corinda. That seems really small, and I take it that it is easier to hide what you write if you use that one? I would like to try it, but I don't know where I can order one.
Thanks.
Tom
Simon (Ted) Edwards
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1527 Posts

Profile of Simon (Ted) Edwards
C-types are quite common.
No one will see you use it because there's a piece of paper in the way! You could have one the size of a coin and it ought to be invisible. Of course, if you don't use misdirection then it's going to go wrong in any number of ways.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » N--- Writer (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL