The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Mano lift (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
pokerface
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of pokerface
What is the Mano lift? All the videos have been removed so I have no idea what it looks like.

Thanks.
Jimeh
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1399 Posts

Profile of Jimeh
Removed from where??
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10722 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
\CONTACT MANO TEJERA
He is one of the most creative coin workers on the planet. the effect a coin is on the table , Mano waves his had over the coin and it disapears.
You would swear he was using a gimmick but of course this is his wonderful slight called the mano lift
ask Mano to put up ademo or buy the dvd la famiglia mano performs the effect on this dvd.
vinny
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
pokerface
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of pokerface
Quote:
On 2009-01-27 11:14, agent61 wrote:
Removed from where??

The youtube videos on older Mano's posts were removed.
Pablo_Amira
View Profile
Special user
Temuco, Chile
682 Posts

Profile of Pablo_Amira
-------------------------------------------
Asombro...lo más elevado a que puede llegar el hombre

Johann Wolfgang Goethe
Jimeh
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1399 Posts

Profile of Jimeh
I have no idea how Mano did that.....I love it! Smile

Thanks guys...
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8729 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Now just how many people out there have a better CP than Mano???? Raise your hand!

I don't think many if any and I've seen these Classic Palm dvds, etc. Just who can do it any better than that? Not anyone that I've seen. Seen some real good ones for sure, but nothing better than what Mano exhibits in his "Mano Lift." I've seen this up close and personal and it's the real deal, believe you me. Brilliant technique from an amazing magician.
*Check out my latest: MBs Morgan w/ BONUS: Destiny, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
pokerface
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of pokerface
Until now I thought it was not possible to CP from a surface...

Quote:
On 2009-01-27 13:19, Mb217 wrote:
Now just how many people out there have a better CP than Mano???? Raise your hand!

I don't think many if any and I've seen these Classic Palm dvds, etc. Just who can do it any better than that? Not anyone that I've seen. Seen some real good ones for sure, but nothing better than what Mano exhibits in his "Mano Lift." I've seen this up close and personal and it's the real deal, believe you me. Brilliant technique from an amazing magician.
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8729 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Yeah, I've heard that too, actually heard it from I think David Roth on one of his dvds. Guess even he hadn't fathomed the possibility of the "Mano Lift."

I guess you live & learn, no matter who you are. Smile
*Check out my latest: MBs Morgan w/ BONUS: Destiny, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

Jimeh
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1399 Posts

Profile of Jimeh
I'll say it again....wow.
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8729 Posts

Profile of Mb217
And y'know, I remember that it was Eric Jones here that first asked Mano to show me the "Mano Lift" at a NJ Magic Seminar years back. I was amazed as Mano so casually performed the move right off the table in front of me while still carrying on a conversation with someone else. Funny thing is that also at that forum, David Roth was there and when I saw him I thought about what he had said on his dvd, that it wasn't possible to do what Mano had just done. Smile

Yeah agent61, WOW! is right. Smile

Pauldela
View Profile
Special user
U.K
882 Posts

Profile of Pauldela
Wow... That is... AMAZING!
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
10722 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
I beg to differ this is not a classic palm you will have to ask mano what he calls this palm. ret to sure it is not classic
vinny
Come check out my magic.

Jaz
View Profile
Inner circle
NJ, U.S.
6112 Posts

Profile of Jaz
Vinnie's right. It's not a CP.
Pauldela
View Profile
Special user
U.K
882 Posts

Profile of Pauldela
I though it couldn't be, but anyways, THAT IS NICE AS ****!
Mobius303
View Profile
Inner circle
Lakewood, Ohio
1302 Posts

Profile of Mobius303
Derrick Dingle mentioned this technique on an old video in a matrix routine and I think it was Simon Lovell that uses a similar technique with many different objects.

It is an awesome move....well executed Mano.
Mobius
feher
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1417 Posts

Profile of feher
That is a thing of beauty !!!!!!!
Mean people SUCK!!!!!!!
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8729 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Perhaps I mispoke here on this but this is what I thought of when I saw it the first time, as he picked the coin up off the table beneath his open palm. Seemed like it at the time but if it isn't then I stand corrected. Thanks Godfather, I should've checked with you first for sure. Smile

I should've known it was another one of Mano's unique techniques as he's got some very clever hands and is quite creative with his moves and effects. Sorry Mano if I mispoke and you too Mr. Roth.

vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
10722 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
No problem MB honest mistake, I am jot sure what mano calls this palm or if he even HAS A NAME FOR IT.
I Hope Mano come to this thread and explains the palm
Come check out my magic.

iceblade
View Profile
Loyal user
254 Posts

Profile of iceblade
Mano took an underused concealment (which of course already has a name) and brought it to new heights. I would never have thought such a thing is possible beforce seeing him doing it. This is an unbelieavable move that in my opinion will revolutionize coin assemblies. I am looking forward to seeing such a routine where he will use it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Mano lift (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL