The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » THIS is the kind of case I'm looking for... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicalArtist
View Profile
Veteran user
Hobart, Indiana
373 Posts

Profile of MagicalArtist
I was at a local clown/balloon shop the other day to purchase balloons and I noticed they had a case gently used by a local clown on sale for $45, so I bought it. The case is a little deeper than my preference but it is overall the right dimensions (about 12x18). I really like the "traditional" or "old-fashioned" look of the case over the aluminum-sided cases that are so common today. Does anybody know of a good source for these in a variety of sizes? Please don't advise eBay because it is so hard to find just the right size on there. A clickable picture is below (the hat is for scale).

Vaughn Ver Steegt
View Profile
New user
Janesville, Iowa
56 Posts

Profile of Vaughn Ver Steegt
Try the second hand stores and Goodwill shops. Some times you can find trunks like that. If you are close to any of those places just stop in when you have a free moment and check it out. Try and talk to the owner or manager and see if they would call you if somebody brought one in.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » THIS is the kind of case I'm looking for... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL