The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Magic Violin (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Reuben Dunn
View Profile
Inner circle
Has a purple ribbon wraped around my
1592 Posts

Profile of Reuben Dunn
I seem to recall a Becker effect using a magic violin and a choice of music. I've got a source for said violin, and am in need of the effect directions. Was this effect marketed, or published anywhere?
Good Thoughts.

Reuben Dunn

www.reubendunn.com
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13154 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Rueben:

It was a marketed item, about 10 years ago.

Tony
Tony Razzano
View Profile
Inner circle
South River, NJ
1583 Posts

Profile of Tony Razzano
Rueben,
If you have Stunners Plus, the directions are in there.
Best regards,
<BR>Tony Razzano, Past President, PEA
Winner of the PEA"s Bascom Jones and Bob Haines Awards
Samuel Catoe
View Profile
Inner circle
South Carolina
1256 Posts

Profile of Samuel Catoe
Absolutely.

I have experimented with the violin effect and found the violin itself to be difficult to work with. It was very jumpy with the music and didn't play properly most of the time. Make sure of the quality before you do anything much with it or spend much money to get what you need.
Author of Illusions of Influence, a treatise on Equivoque.
PM me for details and availability.
Garrad
View Profile
Elite user
454 Posts

Profile of Garrad
I think its called Virtuosity and Hank still sells it.
You might say reality is the result of complex negotiations between the observer and the observed. But that is simply a point of view.

Many Thanks
Garrad
Samuel Catoe
View Profile
Inner circle
South Carolina
1256 Posts

Profile of Samuel Catoe
It sounds like Reuben is tryng to make his own copy rather than pay more than $100 for it. It's one of the few routines from Larry that I have found to be overpriced, so I don't blame him for wanting to make it rather than buy it.
Author of Illusions of Influence, a treatise on Equivoque.
PM me for details and availability.
View Profile
Special user
886 Posts

Profile of 1908
This is no longer available anywhere.It used to go for $150 or $120 I think.If you really want it,PM to videokideo which is a member here and he may want to sell it if he stills have it.
Don't wait for the perfect moment...Take a moment and make it perfect!!!
Reuben Dunn
View Profile
Inner circle
Has a purple ribbon wraped around my
1592 Posts

Profile of Reuben Dunn
Quote:
On 2009-01-29 14:09, Samuel Catoe wrote:
It sounds like Reuben is tryng to make his own copy rather than pay more than $100 for it. It's one of the few routines from Larry that I have found to be overpriced, so I don't blame him for wanting to make it rather than buy it.

I've sourced the violin and can get it whole sale new for around $5.00. Sadly I sold Stunners Plus 2 a few years ago.

I get the gimmick and see what I can come up with.
Good Thoughts.

Reuben Dunn

www.reubendunn.com
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
2055 Posts

Profile of The great Gumbini
It is called "Virtuosity" and sold for $120.00. It is no longer available. As far as over-priced goes---I bet it's more now since you can't get them any more. I have one and it goes over really nice in performance. I don't know if I'd sell mine or not. I guess it would depend on the offer. But I like it and knowing I can't replace it would make it hard to part with.

Good magic to all,

Eric
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Magic Violin (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL