The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » The Real Secrets of Card Magic - Paul Gordon (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

D J Hawkins
View Profile
Veteran user
Reading, UK
325 Posts

Profile of D J Hawkins
I've just obtained a copy of Paul's new book and must say I'm really impressed. Although it doesn't contain any tricks, it is full of fantastic advice and help for anyone that wants to become a successful card magician. It also has a lot of really funny anecdotes and stories about the real life experiences of a professional entertainer - many of which have also happened to me !

Finally the book gives a great insight into the mind and thoughts of Paul Gordon - sometimes a little controversial, but undeniably a hugely successsful professional magician. In summary an excellent book and great value for money. Highly Recommended.
David Hawkins

djhawkins2014@gmail.com
Roger Kelly
View Profile
Inner circle
Kent, England
3331 Posts

Profile of Roger Kelly
Agreed. Good book. I read it from front to back in one sitting. It was all good honest stuff, but stuff we should be thinking about anyway really. I particularly like the way he differentiated between those wh write these type of books. i.e. theorists who don't perform and just write about it versus performers who write about theory and know exactly what thet are talking about. A very good point in my view. Made me wonder about some of the other books of this genre.
PaulGordon
View Profile
Elite user
475 Posts

Profile of PaulGordon
For those who have asked: It's just been ordered by Murphy's so will be in the USA by early March.

Paul Gordon
Richard Hatch
View Profile
Regular user
Logan Utah
127 Posts

Profile of Richard Hatch
H & R Magic Books has a dozen copies in stock already (thanks, Paul!).
Richard Hatch
www.HatchAcademy.com
PaulGordon
View Profile
Elite user
475 Posts

Profile of PaulGordon
Hi Richard,

That was FAST!

Paul
Richard Hatch
View Profile
Regular user
Logan Utah
127 Posts

Profile of Richard Hatch
I was shocked, too. We got them a few days ago (Wednesday). I believe you sent them on Monday. Kudos to Fedex!
Richard Hatch
www.HatchAcademy.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » The Real Secrets of Card Magic - Paul Gordon (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL