We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » What Does Eddini Look For In Love and a Girl? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsrMfczBuG0 (Please read before watching thanks).

Look I'm just posting this if anyone cares if not cool, I just don't want any drama or I'll delete it. I know it's a bit off topic, I still don't want it deleted. I'm ONLY posting one blog after this one that IS on topic, and it will be my story of how I personally got started in Magic, how old I was...etc. I'm gratful the Café has indulged me a little on posting a little off topic. I am looking for the "Right Person", and who knows she could be here and local to me. If you don't like then PLEASE DON'T WATCH IT. It's very simple, like T.V. you change the channel, and NO this is NOT too personal or go too much into detail. I want to touch on something real quick. I got two private not here my own email address, and DO NOT worry I do not believe this person. They told me a certain person REALLY was coming to my defense because people were laughing behind my back. I told them, they weren't and were really standing up for me and liked my candor and honesty. They wrote back saying the people I think are my friends are sending PM around saying bad things about me. Like I said I don't believe them, but just in case just be upfront. I just don't need a bunch of drama and my stress point is reaching it's point and if it keeps up, sadly I'll have to leave the Café as I have to take care of myself. That would be tragic. I learn a great deal here and meet awesome people. I do NOT post this stuff to cause drama because I hate drama. Just as I want to get to know people and their Magic, I want them to know me. As I said THIS particular vlog might be a bit out of place but my next one how I got into Magic won't be and it'd be cool if people posted their story of magic. I post in video as I'm a very slow typer, plus I think it's easier for you to watch a video then do a bunch of reading, am I right? Exactly, so that's the reason for that. Just this little bit of typing took me 25 minutes, so now you see, plus you see my face and body launguage...etc. Thanks for watching I SINCERELY appreciate it, much Love & Peace, Ed, (Eddini), C.H.
"Treat Others As You'd Want To Be Treated" - Jesus Christ
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Ed..... man. This is not the place for this video. Mate I'm gonna need to stop watching your videos. The past few have gave me a clear picture of yourself and to be honest I just cant watch man. I wish you luck, be safe and I hope you get yourself sorted out

Alan
Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
Thanks I know my next one will be how I got into Magic, as I said watch or don't, I posted it on facebook then I will on myspace when I get my computer fixed. Thanks for your HONESTY, Ed, (Eddini), C.H.
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4633 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
:O

I'm speechless. First time that's ever happened.

Ben
If you're reading this you're my favourite magician.

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for all sorts of FREE VIRTUAL PROGRAMMING for magicians!
Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
Yes but I DO use this site as it's meant to be used. Check all through my post log. I've been popular in my "Reviews section". People have said they like my reviews and look forward to them. I just haven't bought a new trick in two years. I got lots of posts. Check out the ones just now where I'm asking for feedback on tricks. Thanks Ben, Rock On, Ed.
RamonT
View Profile
Regular user
200 Posts

Profile of RamonT
Quote:
On 2009-01-29 22:37, Alan Rorrison wrote:
Ed..... man. This is not the place for this video. Mate I'm gonna need to stop watching your videos. The past few have gave me a clear picture of yourself and to be honest I just cant watch man. I wish you luck, be safe and I hope you get yourself sorted out

Alan

Man agree 200% with Alan.
Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
In VERY SERIOUNESS after reading this read this seriously before posting, I don't think people are "getting it the seriousness of my situation now where things can go seriously bad, and no don't say "You bring it on yourself posting these vids when I'm trying to make friends, and have people get to know me and NO, I do NOT want and will actually get more angry if you feel sorry for me, I don't want that, Thanks ... http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=61

Okay I get it...lol. Geez I'm 32 my younger siblings (26), (28), (kids too) have partners. I'm 32 had only had 4 serious relationships the longest only a year, and my last 3 years ago. That's the main reasons for my depressions. I DON'T get out much, often I stay in my house weeks at a time. I hate bars, clubs, my church has no singles group, and I've tried match.com. I'm running out of time. I REFUSE to be old with kids, I got the energy now. God, do I sound like a broken record. Did you read what I wrote before watching it? I HONESTLY did feel weird posting it, maybe I've should've listened to my gut, but this too is a side to who I am, like the video I'll be posting on my story of getting into Magic (which IS on topic) I WILL post. Also I thought maybe a female Magician here maybe local, might've watched it. You got to take risk in Love, and I DON'T actually. Thanks for your honesty and I KINDA get what your saying I'm NOT mad, I thank you for your honesty, I'm being honest back is all. I DID say I didn't want drama as my stress is getting up there and that's when SERIOUSLY I'm at a danger point for getting hospitalized for being suicidal. NO, again I'm not using that as a threat, it's a reality for me I guess you haven't seen my previous posts. As I said you don't have to watch it there by posting those posts though I do thank you for your honesty, Ed, (Eddini), C.H.
Pauldela
View Profile
Special user
U.K
882 Posts

Profile of Pauldela
Your vids are always a laugh Eddie, thanks!
Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
A laugh in a good way I hope???? Thanks my friend, Ed, (Eddini), C.H.
Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
For a update on my past 15 days read this, Ed, (Eddini), C.H.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......rum=61&0
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » What Does Eddini Look For In Love and a Girl? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL