The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Double-plus Good: James Tong Balls (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11213 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
Thanks, Samuel, for the support and kind words.
doublelift
View Profile
Veteran user
342 Posts

Profile of doublelift
Once again I must say its nice to know James has the background to determine the needs of performance for product selection. So many of us have been using found items for lack of a proper source. Thanks go out to James for filling this void in the market place.
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11213 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
Thanks, doublelift, for the kind words and you are welcome.
Carlos Hampton
View Profile
Veteran user
363 Posts

Profile of Carlos Hampton
I just received a set of balls from James. It was a long wait due to his proffesional work and his location, but it was well worth the wait.
I have to say that besides being an authentic craftsman James is a true gentleman and a pleasure to deal with.

I got a set of pom poms in light blue thread. These look beautiful either with my chrome sets or with the copper ones. The are very spherical to the point that you just got to think this guy is either geometry genious or he has some type of device to come up with these beauties...but no he uses a good old pair of scissors and a whole lot of patience and love. With my set I also got 2 chopped balls. One of them was sent with light strengh and the other one with medium to strong strengh. This was done because James did not know what kind of magnet I had in my cups and just to make sure I was going to get some serviceable.
The one with light strengh is just awesome for the Mendoza set. A light touch and the balls falls out. To complete my order I also got 1 final load pom pom tennis size ball. As per my request James made this one in 2 colors (purple and yellow) and it just awesome. The best part is how it fits inside the cup. After loading it you can lift the cup and the ball stays inside without any holding on your part...just a little shake and the ball falls out.

If you are looking for a nice set of balls for your cups you really need to consider James' work. Get them while you can...because his waiting list keeps getting longer!!!
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11213 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
Thanks, Carlos, for the kind words. I am glad that you are happy and satisfied with my work.
dcjames
View Profile
Special user
577 Posts

Profile of dcjames
It is exciting to read all of the positive comments about James' work. I have a couple of sets of crochet covered balls coming very soon and can hardly wait to get my hands on them.

I feel like a kid waiting on Santa!
“Magic is very easy to do - poorly.”

Tommy Wonder
The Books of Wonder
Volume 2
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Double-plus Good: James Tong Balls (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL