We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Big News From Jay Sankey (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
From Jay:

Starting this week, every Friday Jay will be posting a new FREE TRICK on the Sankey Magic website! But it will only be available for ONE WEEK! After that, they will be gone for good! So don't miss your chance to learn a free trick every week!

'FLESH POCKET' requires only basic sleight-of-hand. It's a quick and startling effect where you pretend to reveal to your audience where the coins go when you make them disappear! Learn it right NOW!

http://sankeymagic.com/detail.aspx?ID=48261

And.....

'STRIKE 3' is going to definitely take more practice, but it's well worth it! Three coins vanish and appear under 'test conditions.' The STRUCTURE is the key to this super magical routine, and it's also a perfect opportunity to learn Jay's handling of David Williamson's marvelous Striking Vanish!

http://sankeymagic.com/detail.aspx?ID=48262

ALSO....

This week's 'Deal of the Week' is 'REVOLUTIONARY COIN MAGIC 2.0' (SAVE 60%, JUST $15.99 including a FREE 'GEMINI POUCH' with the first 50 orders!) So we decided to feature two 'Friday Videos,' teaching two great coin effects from 'REVOLUTIONARY COIN MAGIC 2.0!'

http://www.sankeymagic.com/detail.aspx?ID=48146

AND....

SANKEY MAGIC 'BUY 2 GET 1 FREE' PROMOTION!

From Friday Jan 23 to Monday Feb 2, buy ANY 2 products and receive a third product ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Even better, the FREE product can be ANY product worth up to $30.00! That means YOU GET TO CHOOSE your free product from almost our ENTIRE product line! It's YOUR choice!

http://www.sankeymagic.com/2for1.aspx
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
bryanlonden
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
583 Posts

Profile of bryanlonden
Strike 3 is a great sleight of hand effect...now I gotta practice!

Thanks Chris!
NEW Conscious clothing to inspire yourself and others.

http://www.thisisdivisions.com
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
I do STRIKE 3 and even in my clumsy mitts, the reactions are great.

Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3153 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
Both are good effects but I agree, Strike 3 is visual, easy to execute and is a nice mini routine.
Nothing Personal-Strictly Business
mayniac
View Profile
Special user
593 Posts

Profile of mayniac
I wonder how long he's going to put up these free tricks? I hope forever! LOL! Thank you Jay!
TravisRobertson
View Profile
Regular user
Cedar Rapids, IA USA
199 Posts

Profile of TravisRobertson
How do you "purchase" these tricks? When I add them to my cart and go to check out it says that I cant because my total is $0. Can anyone help?
I am looking to buy Pressley Guitar items in good condition. Send me a PM for details.
Magicsquared
View Profile
Inner circle
1260 Posts

Profile of Magicsquared
You don't purchase it. You just watch it.
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Quote:
On 2009-01-30 16:31, TravisRobertson wrote:
How do you "purchase" these tricks? When I add them to my cart and go to check out it says that I cant because my total is $0. Can anyone help?

They are free and play automatically. If you put your cursor on the video, it shows a pause/play button and you can go forward/backward, etc.

TravisRobertson
View Profile
Regular user
Cedar Rapids, IA USA
199 Posts

Profile of TravisRobertson
Oh, I see. Haha I shouldve known that. Sorry guys. Smile
I am looking to buy Pressley Guitar items in good condition. Send me a PM for details.
rockwall
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of rockwall
Is there anyway to download them? I'd like to save them for later if possible.
karthik
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of karthik
Any flash downloader/player will do the 'trick'..you can download a free version of the realplayer(www.real.com/player/) and next time when the movie plays you will have tab on top of the video asking if you want to download it. Press it and it will be saved in your realplayer library.
jekyllandhyde
View Profile
Loyal user
248 Posts

Profile of jekyllandhyde
BIG news from Jay would be he released a DVD called "No Shuttle Pass Required".
Mr. Ray
View Profile
Loyal user
234 Posts

Profile of Mr. Ray
Or goshman pinch
Martin.Lester
View Profile
Inner circle
1032 Posts

Profile of Martin.Lester
Quote:
On 2009-01-31 05:10, karthik wrote:
Any flash downloader/player will do the 'trick'..you can download a free version of the realplayer(www.real.com/player/) and next time when the movie plays you will have tab on top of the video asking if you want to download it. Press it and it will be saved in your realplayer library.

Thanks for the Tip ,great way to download and I like the way it saves into the real Libary
karthik
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of karthik
Quote:
On 2009-02-02 04:53, Martin.Lester wrote:
Quote:
On 2009-01-31 05:10, karthik wrote:

Thanks for the Tip ,great way to download and I like the way it saves into the real Libary

anytime! Smile
Platt
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1882 Posts

Profile of Platt
Strike 3- This is the kind of stuff Sankey does best. Love it.
Sugar Rush is here! Freakishly visual magic. http://www.plattmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Big News From Jay Sankey (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL