The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Higley's ALL TIME #1 Favorite Variety Act Appears! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
http://www.thenoshow.com/

If you've never seen Dana Daniels...here is the MUST appearance...Magic and Comedy PLUS. Nobody beats Dana (in my opinion of course) for pure entertainment.

Check out the new venue in Long Beach!
http://www.allamericanmelodrama.com/

Scroll down on their page and see what this theater is presenting...seems like it is RIPE for somebody in this section of the Café to put something togther!

Dana Daniels Awards...
Magic Castle / Academy of Magical Arts
Comedy Magician of the year

Magic Castle / Academy of Magical Arts Stage Magician of the year

Two time winner of the Magic Castle Parlour Magician of the year

2006 Jimmy Durante Comedy Award

Worth the trip!
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2582 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
I thought it was about me, but then I actually read the post.
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Would put you in that position if I ever saw your act. Smile

Of all those I've seen though I'll take Daniels show for now. Smile

There is a Chinese Acrobat act...a guy named Duck Wing (I think) who I might put at the top if I had seen him more than once. He would certainly be put on the bill if I was producing a Vaudville show.
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Geeze guys where is the sense of HYPE, overstatement and absurd Grandure amongst the sideshow bunch? I thought maybe by going over the top in the headline and post there would be a list of great acts jostling for position on the bill...you guys are no fun no mo...all I get is a whine from Nips?
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3609 Posts

Profile of Kondini
It would have been an embaresment to compare anyone to me so I found it unworthy of mention.

You know who is the Main man so nuff said !!
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
If I ever saw your act I might probably agree. Is it enough that I alrady think you are the UK Powerhouse of Promoting and Humbug? A modern PT Barnum that ALSO performs? Sideshow dude to the Queen? Greatest guy I know across the pond?

Maybe you should play the Melodrama Theater in Long Beach...so I can revise my post...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Higley's ALL TIME #1 Favorite Variety Act Appears! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL