The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » One of the Best Card Tricks I've seen in a Long, Long, Long Time. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
I has though it was gut too. She Rocks on though with her prettyfeet "Badself". Take Care, God Bless, Peace & What? I said WHAT? Love, Ed, (Eddini), C.H.
"Treat Others As You'd Want To Be Treated" - Jesus Christ
Mr.Crebar
View Profile
Loyal user
232 Posts

Profile of Mr.Crebar
Very Talented
NurseRob
View Profile
Elite user
Dallas, TX
469 Posts

Profile of NurseRob
After careful consideration of the opposing viewpoint, I am now vasilating between indecision and indifference...and swiftly becoming apathetic to the entire debate. Can we at least agree that the young lady is hot, and she does magic, and that is cool?
Ut imago est animi voltus sic indices oculi ~
The face is a picture of the mind as the eyes are its interpreter ~Cicero
Clark
View Profile
Special user
957 Posts

Profile of Clark
2 things that this thread makes painfully obvious:

1) many here do not know the difference between constructive criticism and bashing.

2) even more need a date in the worst kinda of way.
“The key to creativity is in knowing how to hide your sources.”
Albert Einstein
Picard
View Profile
Elite user
411 Posts

Profile of Picard
Quote:
On 2009-01-31 07:43, korttihai_82 wrote:
Tamariz triple coincidence ruined with juggling... Horrible... Watch Tamariz original instead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFjBUDdB3dY

J-M

Why ruined?
She wasn't trying to record an actual performance as it would be done in front of the spectators, but rather tell a nice story (of search for her soulmate) which fits nicely with Tamariz's effect, elegant flourishing which she is quite skilled at and nice music.

I don't understand why do you provide Tamariz's performance, these 2 types of videos have absolutely nothing to do with each other...
Chad Long
View Profile
V.I.P.
227 Posts

Profile of Chad Long
Clearly, she's talented. It may not be everyone's cup o' tea, but it's refreshing to see her take a very strong trick of Tamariz and adapt it to fit her style. Isn't that what it's all about?

PS: Just watched the Tamariz clip...another BRILLIANT performance...the man is a true genius!
Picard
View Profile
Elite user
411 Posts

Profile of Picard
Quote:
On 2009-02-07 17:47, Chad Long wrote:
Clearly, she's talented. It may not be everyone's cup o' tea, but it's refreshing to see her take a very strong trick of Tamariz and adapt it to fit her style. Isn't that what it's all about?

PS: Just watched the Tamariz clip...another BRILLIANT performance...the man is a true genius!

Speaking of Tamariz's performance, am I the only one who has found his performance VERY annoying?

Don't get me wrong, I highly respect Tamariz as an artist and creator (I own Sonata) and think he has some nice stuff but his performing style with all the screams and childish behavior is simply not my piece of cake.
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
4954 Posts

Profile of landmark
Artistic, yes. Magical, not too much.

I don't know if she's an entertaining performer, but she certainly made an entertaining video.
Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
Killer routine I love the audience Interaction.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGHr9JEdbtY

Ed, (Eddini), C.H.
"Treat Others As You'd Want To Be Treated" - Jesus Christ
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » One of the Best Card Tricks I've seen in a Long, Long, Long Time. (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL