The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Ballycast - Don Driver - Fixed bad mp3 link (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rossmacrae
View Profile
Inner circle
Arlington, Virginia
2477 Posts

Profile of rossmacrae
Golly I hate iTunes!

Someone just advised me that iTunes was giving you the wrong audio for this episode - I think I fixed it, we shall see.

Thanks for listening, and for bearing with me!
See the BALLYCAST Sideshow Blog & Podcast

There is no "way to peace." Peace is the way.
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
WOW they must have been incredibly smart to have noticed that! Its such a subtle thing and yet he (or she) noticed and let you know. Well what a wonderful person they must be (and charmig too I would not be suprised!) Smilewink wink Smile
rossmacrae
View Profile
Inner circle
Arlington, Virginia
2477 Posts

Profile of rossmacrae
[*standing up real straight and carefully pronouncing for all to hear*] "THANK YOU, DAVE_MATKIN ... WOW, WHAT A PRINCE OF A MAN!"

gsidhe
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1725 Posts

Profile of gsidhe
Dave is Prince?
I wanna hear Purple Rain! C'mon Dave!!
Sing it one more time!
(And good Ballycast Wayne and Don!!)
Gwyd
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Gwyd - You SO DO NOT want me to sing anything! Its actually banned under the human rights agreement (anti-torture section).

Ross - Dag Nabit I was being MODEST! - it was supposed to be private joke to make you smile.......

But now the truth is out ......

"it is with great honour and prides that I accept the title of Prince of Ballycast. Obviously I could not have achieved this on my own and it is with humility that I would like to thank…………

Kondini …. For tutoring and mentoring me, but mainly for all the “encouragement” over the years (I say encouragement but its more like abuse)
Freak Prodigy …… for …. Well being brave enough to perform in Coventry……
Thank you to….sob…sob ….I cant go on I’m too emotionally drained…… Thanks you all…….”

OK so I nicked the speech form the Oscars (only didn’t start crying as early……)
rossmacrae
View Profile
Inner circle
Arlington, Virginia
2477 Posts

Profile of rossmacrae
Quote:
On 2009-02-03 03:58, dave_matkin wrote:
Ross - Dag Nabit I was being MODEST! - it was supposed to be private joke to make you smile.......

[*Uncomprehending shocked look*] Oh ... looks like I did it again ... I embarrassed you ... [*breaks down in wild fit of crying*] I'm just no good! I'll never be any good! I can't take it anymore! [*click ... BANG! ...thud.*]

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Ballycast - Don Driver - Fixed bad mp3 link (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL