The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » How reliable is the information provided by Swami Mantra? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Symmatrix
View Profile
Special user
553 Posts

Profile of Symmatrix
I believe that you people out there know how good Swami Mantra the book is. But how reliable is the instruction taught in that book? As most of the instruction is passed on from the past.

So what are the views you guys have...
Symmatrix Smile
What We See Is Mainly Depend On What We Look For.
Only Those Who Can See The Invisible Can Do The Impossible.

Symmatrix Magic
DavidEscapes
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Special!
1003 Posts

Profile of DavidEscapes
Hi Symmatrix

My advice would be to make sure ANYTHING you read in Swami gets backed up by someone with experience. Even then you should not be learning sideshow without a pro on hand to teach you. A lot of the info on sideshow stunts in Swami is under explained, lacking in some very important safety precautions and in some cases just plain wrong. Treat it as a starting point for ideas of what is possible but please don't use it, or any other book as an instruction manual.

Hope this helps

Straitjacket Guy
David Victor - The artist formally (and still occasionally) known as David Straitjacket.

My Website
Add me on facebook
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » How reliable is the information provided by Swami Mantra? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL