The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Over the phone effects using dice? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Matthew Townsend
View Profile
Inner circle
1302 Posts

Profile of Matthew Townsend
Hey all,

can anyone point me in the right direction of routines where dice can be used over the phone?

I know of a few but they are very easy to backtrack.

ever since I was Roshambo'd by Slim King I am obsessed with effects that can be done over the phone. I have been fooled by The King himself and Stuart Nolan (Stuart many times now!) and I am beginning to go crazy with the ammount of effects that can be done over the phone or via instant messenger!!

Any help will be rewarded with sarcastic comments and lots of peace and love!

Peace & love

Matt
charlesgmorgan
View Profile
Regular user
199 Posts

Profile of charlesgmorgan
Fulves, "Self Working Table Magic" has 2 very nice dice tricks that can be worked over the phone.

Cheers ..... Charles
Matthew Townsend
View Profile
Inner circle
1302 Posts

Profile of Matthew Townsend
Cheers Charles!!

I have his Self Working Mental Magic book but not that one. Ill have to check it out!!!

I recently discovered a great dice effect that can be done in person and I'm working on a way to do it over the phone.

Peace & Love

Matt
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Hi Matt
if you know "Choice by chance" you can perform at the phone and works great!
You can use instead of the dictionary also a phone book...
Any question..PM me..!
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
3024 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
If you're playing with dice, why not throw in a casual, quick and fun reading using Atragalomancy? http://www.lybrary.com/astragalomancy-p-5730.html

I found Patrick Redford's Heptagon quite good, check it out.

And while your spectator is handling dice, have them pick up a deck of cards and perform Dr. Wendy Woo's Remote Viewing Experiment found here http://www.lybrary.com/wendy-woos-remote......899.html and Dr. Bill Cushman's Telephone Bill found here: http://www.outlaw-effects.com/store/the-......one.html

J ack Galloway's Remote View is also pretty good ... but I don't think it's available anymore Smile
nboisen
View Profile
Loyal user
289 Posts

Profile of nboisen
There is a routine in Jack Kent Tillar's book "Sextet" in which a card suite, a dice throw, a poker chip color and a coin toss are all divined via the phone. I think it is the opening effect in that book.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Over the phone effects using dice? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL