The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » TA: True Astonishment by Paul Harris: Box Set: 9 DVDs + Props (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..18..31..44..57..70~71~72 [Next]
Your Thinking Cap
View Profile
Elite user
409 Posts

Profile of Your Thinking Cap
Quote:
On 2009-02-03 16:56, spencerpeterson wrote:
OMG... I will have my hands on the set in 23 hours. Tomorrow is going to be a LONG day.

I have to admit that I am quite jealous of you. Also, How many sets in all did Paul have to sign? When will we recieve our tracking numbers?
Jay Buchanan
View Profile
Special user
New Jersey
512 Posts

Profile of Jay Buchanan
That's great Jason, thank you!
Our doubts are traitors and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt. ~ Shakespeare
FZandura
View Profile
Loyal user
North Carolina
247 Posts

Profile of FZandura
I arrived home, and opened the front door only to find a package sitting by the window. My heart skipped a beat....Then logic took over and I saw the Amazon logo on the box and realized it was the new camera bag I had ordered. Smile

There is always tomorrow.....
F. Zandura
Douglas Lippert
View Profile
Inner circle
E Pluribus Unum
2343 Posts

Profile of Douglas Lippert
Well, it looks like an honest mistake was made at TAP. The package was sent to the wrong address-so now I have to drive back home this weekend to get it. I'm a little miffed that I paid for express shipping and I owe the post office $3.90 for insufficient postage. LOL..oh well. I will be enjoying it soon enough right?? Smile

Best,
Doug
Douglas Lippert
Former I.B.M. Ring #8 Secretary
Amyxdove
View Profile
Regular user
Andy Amyx
143 Posts

Profile of Amyxdove
You can see photo's I took of paul signing the sets. http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=77077&id=535015862

Andy Amyx

Or myspace. to see photo's of Paul Harris http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf......d=789229

Andy Amyx
Andy Amyx

www.andyamyx.com
Whiskey_Trigger
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of Whiskey_Trigger
Doug, did you by any chance have a different billing and shipping address? I did that and I am terrified that it will get shipped to the wrong place.
Douglas Lippert
View Profile
Inner circle
E Pluribus Unum
2343 Posts

Profile of Douglas Lippert
Quote:
On 2009-02-03 20:04, Whiskey_Trigger wrote:
Doug, did you by any chance have a different billing and shipping address? I did that and I am terrified that it will get shipped to the wrong place.

No, I had the same billing and shipping address for back home. Just had an updated address because I moved back to school before it was released. I'm sure you're good Whiskey!

Best,

Doug L.
Douglas Lippert
Former I.B.M. Ring #8 Secretary
acchessor
View Profile
Elite user
Nebraska
402 Posts

Profile of acchessor
This week so far is going unusually fast. Hopefully it keeps going fast to the day when I have the wooden box in my hands!
Jay Buchanan
View Profile
Special user
New Jersey
512 Posts

Profile of Jay Buchanan
I'm drooling over the pictures of the box that Jason and Amyxdove were so kind to upload for us! Thanks guys! For those of us who have not received our TA yet, the pictures are the next best thing! Smile
Our doubts are traitors and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt. ~ Shakespeare
matthewmello
View Profile
Special user
786 Posts

Profile of matthewmello
Well I need to go to sleep tonight...sleep all day so that I have plenty of rest when TA arrives so I can watch all 9 DVDs in one go. Hopefully it arrives tomorrow. We had another snow storm here and I guess mail got canceled...because there was no mailman today. Sucks. Please let it be here tomorrow. I'm so over waiting lol. I was fine with the anticipation when nobody had it. But, now that there are people out there who are watching this while I'm sitting here RE-watching lost...I'm getting antsy lol.

Matthew Mello
palmtreemagic!
View Profile
Loyal user
Everywhere and wherever
261 Posts

Profile of palmtreemagic!
There was a problem with my order which was mostly my fault and Jason Messina was very, very, very kind and responsive to solving the issue in a hassle-free manner that was more than fair for me. A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ customer service from TAP.
Unleashing the moment of astonishment, one impromptu situation at a time.
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5931 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
Guess what was on my doorstep this afternoon... Awesome box and cool idea with the lock. It is a little stiff right now but over time the lock will move more smoothly. Diving into the DVDs now.

Bye
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2825 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
Nothing for me today...but those pics were super nice!

Nathan
VcosNJ
View Profile
Inner circle
1179 Posts

Profile of VcosNJ
I'm hoping to receive my set tomorrow, Thursday, or Friday. Soo.. in the meantime, I'll just admire the pics that were posted, read the reviews, and just dream about TA for tonight.
slydini62
View Profile
Special user
939 Posts

Profile of slydini62
UPS Tracking says mine will be delievered on Wednesday...YES!!!

I like knowing when it will be there instead of geussing when the PO will deliver it...
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2825 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
I would have kicked in an extra buck for a tracking number...

I feel like I'm in the desert...

Nathan
TravisRobertson
View Profile
Regular user
Cedar Rapids, IA USA
199 Posts

Profile of TravisRobertson
Quote:
On 2009-02-03 17:26, Jason Messina wrote:
A quick little post on Trueastonishments.com...

I think that's a picture of Paul signing mine Smile
I am looking to buy Pressley Guitar items in good condition. Send me a PM for details.
sickmagic
View Profile
Special user
528 Posts

Profile of sickmagic
Who says the economy is bad lol, lets just say he sold 1000 of these at 300 bucks....WOW! Even 500 of these is enough to enjoy life for a while!

Wish my name was Paul Harris at this point! Sure would like to pay off my house! LOL

Can't wait to view these, even though I am huge book guy these I am sure will compliment his books and more!
drumdemon420
View Profile
Veteran user
396 Posts

Profile of drumdemon420
Well, you have to think about how much it cost to make such as equipment, time, DVD duplication and packaging. Not to mention the materials for the box, having someone design and build it, plus all the other goodies that come with it. All those things will take a big bite out of profits.
michaangelo
View Profile
Regular user
184 Posts

Profile of michaangelo
Come on guys, this forum is for reviews of the discs... not all of that other stuff like "I wish I got mine" and "Mine is Number 5" Stay on topic please.

Just got mine and I LOVE the TA pen. More later!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » TA: True Astonishment by Paul Harris: Box Set: 9 DVDs + Props (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..18..31..44..57..70~71~72 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL