The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Favorite Peek Wallets? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
dfeder
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of dfeder
I have both the magnum and the stealth assassin. I carry both and use both equally. I use the stealth wallet for my every day wallet and the magnum for my business cards. This way, I have access to either and a reason to carry both.

Dov
Matthew Townsend
View Profile
Inner circle
1302 Posts

Profile of Matthew Townsend
I must admit I have reverted back to my Stealth Assassin Wallet for the moment. I don't know why but it just "feels" right to me.

Cant wait to get the Opus, hopefully I can carry around a normal wallet and just use the business card case for peeking and NW effects.

Peace & Love

M
drezmagic
View Profile
Regular user
161 Posts

Profile of drezmagic
Magnum and Thought transmitter.

I must say that I prefer impression pads to wallets, but of the wallets I like the above 2. I must say that I also like the Stealth's Assassin.
psychicJeff
View Profile
New user
26 Posts

Profile of psychicJeff
I like the telethought but I don't know how it compares to the magnum (i think its based on a similar principle)
The Magic & Mindreading of Jeff Deans.

www.jeffdeans.com Coming soon!
jessewjoseph
View Profile
New user
California
82 Posts

Profile of jessewjoseph
How sturdy are these wallets (magnum and hideout specifically)? I seem to have a habit of putting too much stuff in normal wallets and wearing them out fast.
Matthew Townsend
View Profile
Inner circle
1302 Posts

I don't think you can get better than the Son Of Mindscan pads.

Simple and reliable.

I never leave home without one. in fact I will be needing a replacement soon.

Peace & Love

M
Jamie D
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2292 Posts

Profile of Jamie D
The stealth Assassin is nice. I like the size and the billet comepartment plus some of the othe functions it has. The only thing it lacks for me is the peek, that's not to say the peek isn't good I would just prefer and instant peek.

Daren
Twitter @darjames
Matthew Townsend
View Profile
Inner circle
1302 Posts

You get an instant peek using the SUC

Peace & Love

M
Jamie D
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2292 Posts

Profile of Jamie D
Ya good point Matt. I guess I'm just looking for more of an outlaw style peek.

Daren
Twitter @darjames
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
Quote:
On 2009-08-11 13:29, Daren James wrote:
Ya good point Matt. I guess I'm just looking for more of an outlaw style peek.

Daren

You will get the most devious Outlaw style peek yet with the Diablo. Same I.D. window but where you put the peek card defies any logic (in the specs mind) that you could possibly peek it.
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Perceptionist
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of Perceptionist
So, I'm inches away from buying an Outlaw Hideout wallet. This would replace my Heirloom Wallet and my Nardi Stealth p**k wallet, plus give me flexibility to do bill switches (for serial # readings, etc.). So here's my question: Is the p**k function the same as the original Stealth wallet or improved? I ask because I find myself performing often at corporate functions where I am nearly surrounded. A little audience management will take care of bad angles, but will the Hideout provide me a little more peace of mind? Thanks for all the great comments, Guys - very helpful!
Mark Zust, The Perceptionist. "Changing the world, one mind at a time." Speaking, Training, Entertaining.
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
Quote:
On 2009-08-12 00:10, Perceptionist wrote:
So, I'm inches away from buying an Outlaw Hideout wallet. This would replace my Heirloom Wallet and my Nardi Stealth p**k wallet, plus give me flexibility to do bill switches (for serial # readings, etc.). So here's my question: Is the p**k function the same as the original Stealth wallet or improved? I ask because I find myself performing often at corporate functions where I am nearly surrounded. A little audience management will take care of bad angles, but will the Hideout provide me a little more peace of mind? Thanks for all the great comments, Guys - very helpful!

Similar location/style of peek, but the Hideout has a filter in the window so it appears black.
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Perceptionist
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of Perceptionist
Thanks. That helps a lot. Hideout Wallet, come to papa!
Mark Zust, The Perceptionist. "Changing the world, one mind at a time." Speaking, Training, Entertaining.
ssucahyo
View Profile
Inner circle
indonesia
1940 Posts

Profile of ssucahyo
Hideout and magnum are best...
Creator of the "High Voltage Gimmick" and Shaman's spirit table
https://youtu.be/Rlgl4CzUa98

IG: @affordable_illusions_magic
dennfox
View Profile
Inner circle
1680 Posts

Profile of dennfox
Any wallet from Outlaw and you'll never be sorry about spending the money! Best purchase and value for the cost.
tomacker
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of tomacker
Thought Transmitter. A classic, and a brilliant piece of electronics.
Gerry Hennessey
View Profile
Special user
855 Posts

Profile of Gerry Hennessey
Quote:
On 2009-08-18 07:44, tomacker wrote:
Thought Transmitter. A classic, and a brilliant piece of electronics.

Absolutely. Very underrated.

Gerry
"Every discipline effects every other discipline. You can't straighten out the corporation if your closet is a mess" Jim Rohn

GerryHennessey.com
Martin Adams
View Profile
Elite user
456 Posts

Profile of Martin Adams
I use the Stealth Assasin and I'm very pleased with it.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24098 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Quote:
On 2009-08-16 14:12, dennfox wrote:
Any wallet from Outlaw and you'll never be sorry about spending the money! Best purchase and value for the cost.

I agree.
espmagic
View Profile
Special user
865 Posts

Profile of espmagic
Oh, I must:

The Thought Transmitter is the worst piece of equipment ever produced. And here's why:

A few years back we were at a summer festival, with clowns, magicians, jugglers, and the like. We see one local kid(!) trying to do mentalism and having some success with it - people were in awe at his amazing abilities. So we watched...

As the time passed and the sun set we noticed that every time he did his effect, the front of his shirt would literally light up. But he didn't notice, because he was watching the wallet, not his clothing...until the sun had set completely, and it looked like someone was shining a flashlight on him!

So, can't be used in a dark club/bar/home party. Angly (depending on the lighting), and won't work properly in the rain.

A good physical peek is a better long-term investment.

Lee
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Favorite Peek Wallets? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.43 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL