The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Favorite Peek Wallets? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
Gerry Hennessey
View Profile
Special user
855 Posts

Profile of Gerry Hennessey
Quote:
On 2009-08-22 16:47, espmagic wrote:
Oh, I must:

The Thought Transmitter is the worst piece of equipment ever produced. .

Lee

Lee, I must respectfully disagree. Any peek device in the hands of an incompetent performer (such as you described) wiil inevitibly fail, or be suspect. Repeated use of any peek device in a short period of time, should be discouraged.

If Marc Paul saw fit to use the TT on BBC's Parkinson show, watched by millions, that qualifies for me, as an unpaid endorsement.

Moreover, I have used it ountless times and had nothing but excellent results from both it and my audiences. {I do of course have several other peek wallets that I use as well).

I would add that my highest paid booking thus far, came as a result of the TT.

Best
Gerry
"Every discipline effects every other discipline. You can't straighten out the corporation if your closet is a mess" Jim Rohn

GerryHennessey.com
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24098 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Quote:
On 2009-08-22 16:47, espmagic wrote:
So, can't be used in a dark club/bar/home party. Angly (depending on the lighting), and won't work properly in the rain.

I use to have one too. It also can't be performed outside on a sunny day. Because too much outside light out shines the bulb.
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18686 Posts

Profile of IAIN
You can adapt a KK or heirloom wallet for a SUC style internal peek very easily...

the SUC for me all the way...nice and simple and you can do a lot with one...
Gerry Hennessey
View Profile
Special user
855 Posts

Profile of Gerry Hennessey
Lest we all dismiss the TT in haste. Bear in mind that it is the ONLY P**k wallet that can also help you find your keys in the dark.

Gerry
"Every discipline effects every other discipline. You can't straighten out the corporation if your closet is a mess" Jim Rohn

GerryHennessey.com
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24098 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
It makes a good flash light.
ixnay66
View Profile
Inner circle
Denver
1484 Posts

Profile of ixnay66
Quote:
On Aug 22, 2009, espmagic wrote:
Oh, I must:

The Thought Transmitter is the worst piece of equipment ever produced. And here's why:

A few years back we were at a summer festival, with clowns, magicians, jugglers, and the like. We see one local kid(!) trying to do mentalism and having some success with it - people were in awe at his amazing abilities.

People were in awe but it's the worst piece of equipment ever produced? I have to disagree. When the environment was correct, he was killing with it. So I don't think you can call it the worst piece of equipment ever produced.
newguy
View Profile
Veteran user
372 Posts

Profile of newguy
The SEER system beats them all.
No windows, no slits, no electronics or lights
Any paper, any pen or pencil

And you'll never get caught peeking at the wallet
Forty Six & 2
View Profile
New user
Yippee!! I finally have
81 Posts

Profile of Forty Six & 2
I love my Panther V2 wallet which I purchased through Alakazam. Looks like a perfectly natural business card holder but gets a real nice clean p**k. I have made a few 'non permanent' adjustments to mine which allows me to use it for peeks, loading billets and as a PW. Feel free to PM me for more info Smile
www.ukmindreader.com

Seek and you will find
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Favorite Peek Wallets? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL