The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Shadow Tent By Creative Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Sir Pat-Trick
View Profile
New user
Cincinnati, Ohio
54 Posts

Profile of Sir Pat-Trick
I am thinking about purchasing this illusion and have seen the demo on their website and was wondering who has it and what do you think of it and is it worth it. Just basic reactions on this illusion.
Trick is in the Name!
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3629 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
At first I thought it was a lot of money for a tent - then I saw Mac King perform it in Vegas. This is a great prop! Very convincing, very magaical. It's basically a large illusion that you can carry in a bag. If you're familiar with the shadow box, this is basically a fold-up version. I'd give it a 9 out of 10.

Jim
cardfreakhk
View Profile
Special user
Hong Kong SAR
585 Posts

Profile of cardfreakhk
Yeah, when I saw Mac performed it in Vegas, I really wanted to own one! Great prop, also needs a great performer to make it work!
Don't just dream, stay awake and action!
MikeDes
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal
1177 Posts

Profile of MikeDes
I have had one since they came out. They are extremely well made and super easy to transport. I love mine!!
cameroncando
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of cameroncando
I give it a 10 out of 10!

I have had mine for about 3 years now and it is by far one of my favorite props to travel and perform with!

It is incredibly well thought out, well made, and gets great reactions.

But the best part is the folks at Creative Magic are as nice as can be. They send me free stuff every year for Christmas and my birthday!
BudTCB
View Profile
Regular user
127 Posts

Profile of BudTCB
I know someone that has a very nice one that they would like to sell... if you are interested,.. let me know and I can put you into contact with him.
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Mac King's routine ROCKS with the tent. If I did a stage act for a living I would have one.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
BudTCB
View Profile
Regular user
127 Posts

Profile of BudTCB
I've yet to see his routine,... but I have heard it is quite hilarious.
chrusa
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
736 Posts

Profile of chrusa
I wish I could see it because I don't like the creative magic demo video at all. I live in CT and am not going to vegas anytime soon. Anyone know if Macs Demo is online?
Thanks,
<BR>
<BR>Chris Hrusa
Jonathan Smith
View Profile
Regular user
125 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Smith
King's bear in tent is awesome. If you plan on getting a tent yourself, get it now. I got an email from Creative Magi, they will be closing and this item will soon be unavailable.
ClintonMagus
View Profile
Inner circle
Southwestern Southeast
3999 Posts

Profile of ClintonMagus
Quote:
On 2009-04-02 07:58, Jonathan Smith wrote:
If you plan on getting a tent yourself, get it now. I got an email from Creative Magi, they will be closing and this item will soon be unavailable.

Did you notice the date of that "announcement"? Did you read the whole thing?
Things are more like they are today than they've ever been before...
akolodner
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of akolodner
April Fools! Creative is not closing.
Arnie Kolodner
Jonathan Smith
View Profile
Regular user
125 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Smith
Guess I should have read it more carefully. In the current economic climate we are so used to hearing about companies closing everyday. I wonder how many discarded the email and assumed the worst?
BtheDreamer
View Profile
Loyal user
246 Posts

Profile of BtheDreamer
Sorry about the confusion, just to confirm - it was just a joke!

But I have to say, the most fun I have had in a long time reading peoples replies! I have never been able to play a prank on so many people with just a few key strokes!

Thanks to all for being good sports and don’t worry I think we are around fro the long haul – in fact we are about to celebrate 5 years of being in business!!!!
electric.ceu
View Profile
Regular user
I can't believe I have
130 Posts

Profile of electric.ceu
I just saw Mac King perform this illusion. What a great idea for an illusion. And of course, Mac had a wonderful presentation.
Timothy James
ufo
View Profile
Inner circle
Phoenix, Arizona
1185 Posts

Profile of ufo
Planning on adding this sometime soon. Its a great idea and lends itself to some off beat presentations.
"What's your drug?" she asked. "Hope" he said, "The most addicting one of all."
SpellbinderEntertainment
View Profile
Inner circle
West Coast
3495 Posts

Profile of SpellbinderEntertainment
"Presentation" THAT is the magic word!

If you have a presentation that can work in the tent theme magically,
then GET this illusion,
Creative is a great company and puts a great deal of though and quality into their products.

If you don't have a kick-butt presentation
or the tent style does not mesh with your performance style,
don't get it until you're ready.

Magically,
Walt
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Shadow Tent By Creative Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL