The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Ghost-Tag by Peter Eggink (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
Jean-Luc.R.
View Profile
Inner circle
QUEBEC - CANADA
1488 Posts

Profile of Jean-Luc.R.
Nice little pocket magic trick!

Pre-Order only at the moment.

VIDEO DEMO here :

http://www.peter-eggink.nl/underground/Ghost_Tag.html

A spectator freely selects a card from a shuffled deck and is asked to memorize it. Then the magician explains that he actually learned how to perform magic from his grandfather. The magician pulls out his keys and points out to the photo frame key-tag with grandfather's photo sealed inside. On that specific photo, grand-pa carries a playing card FACE-DOWN in his jacket pocket. The magician continues and explains that sometimes he still can communicate with his grandfather through magic. VISUALLY and MAGICALLY the FACE-DOWN card in the photo is now turned FACE-UP only to reveal the 4 of spades -the spectator's selection!!!

Right after the revelation of the card in the photo, the key-tag may be handed out for examination! NO funny moves or whatsoever! "Ghost Tag" is an unique effect and will fool not only lay people, but magicians alike. Simply chain "Ghost Tag" on your keys and you're ALWAYS ready to freak them out!

"Ghost Tag" comes complete with custom handmade key-tag and everything else you'll need to perform this stunning effect. It even comes with different images to customize the key-tag to your own preferences! The full training DVD will guide you step by step on how to perform and customize your "Ghost Tag" You'll LOVE the clever concept!

Resets in seconds!

More outcomes possible!

Self-contained!

No switches!

Key-tag can be handed out for examination!
Cory Chapin
View Profile
Loyal user
Of God!
270 Posts

Profile of Cory Chapin
Very nice Peter! Cory Chapin
Followers can be leaders if they just turn around.
Bernardo Rodriguez
View Profile
Loyal user
233 Posts

Profile of Bernardo Rodriguez
Wow! sounds great.. cant wait for this one to come out

Bernardo Rodriguez
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2494 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Folks, Please do not pass this up. Stunning visuals and a pure moment of magic, What else do you need?

Buy it now

Alan Rorrison
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2564 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
This looks promising!

I like it!

Alex
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
Jean-Luc.R.
View Profile
Inner circle
QUEBEC - CANADA
1488 Posts

Profile of Jean-Luc.R.
"Ghost-Tag" will ship on February 20th.
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
This looks great! How easy is it to make a grandpa's pic?
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
Jean-Luc.R.
View Profile
Inner circle
QUEBEC - CANADA
1488 Posts

Profile of Jean-Luc.R.
More outcomes possible!

I wonder if it means you can f....e different cards ???
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Now that's a great demo and looks like a killer effect!

Peter, nice work!@
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Peter Eggink
View Profile
V.I.P.
Netherlands
399 Posts

Profile of Peter Eggink
Hi Everybody,

Thanks for the appreciated comments!

This project took over 5 months in concept and design, and I'm REALLY satisfied with the final outcome. "Ghost-Tag" really is an awesome little gem that you're going to love.

It's not just a "card revelation" but also an impossible change in a photograph.
The photo is SEALED inside a key-Tag which makes it really stunning AND the key-tag can be handed out for examination right after the revelation.

"Ghost-Tag" will come with a full training DVD which will teach you 3 different cardforces, how to set the "Ghost-Tag" up for different outcomes, a look "Inside" the Key-Tag, the full presenation, techniques, and more...

The included "Ghost-Tag" will reveal the 4 of spades as a standard. You can easily change this to the 7 of clubs and/or the king of spades. The DVD will teach you how to do so. Simply chain it up your keys and you're ready to go anytime anywhere. It's easy to do and there's no sleight of hand required.

I expect to receive the DVD's back from the replicator next week, and will hopefully be able to ship all pre-orders proir to the "official" release date of february 20th.

Feel free to drop me a line if you might have any questions Smile

Cheers,

Peter
https://www.deceptivedreamz.com/product-page/cash-card-by-armanujjaman-abir-peter-eggink

CA$H CARD -a brand new credit card to bill...and vice versa!
Stefan O.
View Profile
Special user
624 Posts

Profile of Stefan O.
Hi Peter,

as the DVD comes woth different images, am I right in assuming you might as well use your own pictures? I do not feel comfortable running around with a picture of a guy I do not know and tell people that it is my grandfather.

Regards

Stefan
EXCLUSIVE MENTALISM PRODUCTS - Check out Stefan's original routines!

http://shop.stefanmagie.de
Logan
View Profile
Inner circle
2290 Posts

Profile of Logan
Agreed,

People of other races may also feel uncomfortable with it as well.

That said, the effect looks excellent Peter!

Stay safe,

Logan
You've been hit by, you've been struck by, a smooth criminal.

Singapore's Hairiest Corporate Comedy Magician!
Judah Vee
View Profile
Special user
of the JV Naughty Vanish....
884 Posts

Profile of Judah Vee
I got my order in...... It does look nice....
I don't care how fast or slow you are.... As long as I am faster.. -J-
Peter Eggink
View Profile
V.I.P.
Netherlands
399 Posts

Profile of Peter Eggink
"Ghost-Tag" comes with the picture you see in the demo. I don't know the guy in the picture either, but I simply pretend to...With a bit creativity you can come up with a lot of different storylines for your presentation, to make it suitable for YOU. Once you "understand" the basic concept, I don't see any problems using a different picture either.

Thanks for the support, guys Smile

Cheers,

Peter
https://www.deceptivedreamz.com/product-page/cash-card-by-armanujjaman-abir-peter-eggink

Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
It's 2009, Uncle Remus could be in the photo and I'd feel fine saying he was my grandfather.

Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah!
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Magicmike221
View Profile
Special user
Manchester UK
612 Posts

Profile of Magicmike221
Hi Peter concerning the release date I don't suppose dealers at the Blackpool convention in the UK will have these? (Feb 22nd)
Stefan O.
View Profile
Special user
624 Posts

Profile of Stefan O.
Just placed my preorder. Sounds great.
I happen to have a picture of my real grandfather holding a playing card. I really hope I can modify the priciple using that pic.

Stefan

BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2564 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
This looks good Peter!

Thanks

Alex
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
Peter Eggink
View Profile
V.I.P.
Netherlands
399 Posts

Profile of Peter Eggink
Quote:
On 2009-02-14 05:17, Magicmike221 wrote:
Hi Peter concerning the release date I don't suppose dealers at the Blackpool convention in the UK will have these? (Feb 22nd)

"Ghost-Tag" will be exclusively available through me personally. Each unit is hand-made by myself and takes a bit of time to get it perfect.

As for now, I'm not planning to manufacture huge quantities for distribution.

Thanks again for the support!

Peter

Stefan O.
View Profile
Special user
624 Posts

Profile of Stefan O.
Hello all,

has anyone receive3d tghis yet? Peter said he was trying to send the prorders prior to the official release date on Feb 20.

I am looking forward to receibing my package.
Regards

Stefan

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Ghost-Tag by Peter Eggink (3 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL