The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Question Re: Mental Frisbee (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
magicden
View Profile
Regular user
scotland
103 Posts

Profile of magicden
Just bought this myself at a low price thank goodness, the routine is good but the outs are crap. I will however try to work out a better method of outs as it could be a stage filler.
Would be nice to hear from someone who actually does use this.
cheers
den
MrHyde
View Profile
Special user
810 Posts

Profile of MrHyde
The frisbees are cool
Kevin Wade
View Profile
Loyal user
218 Posts

Profile of Kevin Wade
Personally I like Mental Frisbee. But then I did get it cheap through eBay. I like the script. It includes some great lines that can be used in other mental routines. I agree that several of the outs included in the routine are not the greatest so I came up with a few to replace those. Without giving too much away I added outs that include the use of a 12" x 7" nylon force bag to hold all of the frisbees. I begin by displaying this bag and then remove the frisbees from it. This bag is opaque and includes two different predictions (one on each side). Another out involves the use of one of the bags that contains each of the frisbees.

For those of you that still own this...I hope this helps.

Kevin
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3992 Posts

Profile of parmenion
Too much props for me Kevin.

I didn't fall in love of mental frisbee but one thing is good and I think important is you don't have too much props only the fresbee.
The routine was mental magic become magic magic.
The routine become more weak.
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
billm55
View Profile
Regular user
Des Moines, Iowa
144 Posts

Profile of billm55
Thank you for all your comments. However, when I received Mental Frisbee, like many of you, I was extremely dissapointed and sold it within 2 hours of receiving it. This is really a case of someone "overselling" an item. The way that it's marketed leaves one to expect a blockbuster...which it certainly is not! It only creates mistrust for the one marketing it. I don't mean to sound so negative but I felt like I'd been "had". Never again!!
Bill Mogolov
The Mental Magic of M
AaronishMagic
View Profile
Special user
635 Posts

Profile of AaronishMagic
Had it and absolutely wanted to keep it for myself rather than selling it... Guess I don't want to rip my friends off.. Great magic though. Not so mental...
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12331 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On 2009-02-16 14:34, billm55 wrote:
Thank you for all your comments. However, when I received Mental Frisbee, like many of you, I was extremely dissapointed and sold it within 2 hours of receiving it. This is really a case of someone "overselling" an item. The way that it's marketed leaves one to expect a blockbuster...which it certainly is not! It only creates mistrust for the one marketing it. I don't mean to sound so negative but I felt like I'd been "had". Never again!!

agree!
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
Pete Legend
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1366 Posts

Profile of Pete Legend
Quote from Kranzo about his product "For some reason it tends to be the real pros that love it. : )" <-- yea my arse! You then get people posting positive reviews so they can be seen as "real pro's" Smile

I take your guys word anyday! Its probadly **** Smile
Hansel
View Profile
Inner circle
Puerto Rico
2492 Posts

Profile of Hansel
Sorry, but...WHAT IS THE EFFECT? I know what we are talking, but...I DON'T READ ANY DESCRIPTION OF THE EFFECT IN THE ADS...Any help?
Follow Me...
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/Hansels-Comedy-and-Magic-Show-929625643774678/
Youtube: HanselSP
Twitter: @HanselSP
Instagram: HanselSP
manofcards
View Profile
Regular user
106 Posts

Profile of manofcards
I was thinking about purchasing this item as well, but because I didn't see a video of the performance I didn't buy it. Now with the reviews I'm seeing here, I'm glad I didn't make the purchase. Thanks for the reviews.
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3992 Posts

Profile of parmenion
Quote:
On 2010-03-14 01:58, manofcards wrote:
I was thinking about purchasing this item as well, but because I didn't see a video of the performance I didn't buy it. Now with the reviews I'm seeing here, I'm glad I didn't make the purchase. Thanks for the reviews.

You only buy when you can see a video ?
Wow, very funny
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Question Re: Mental Frisbee (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL