The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » I'm showing this ONLY to show you top performers have their off nights. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
I love Ed Alonzo, and remember him from "Saved By The Bell", what a great Magician. He won Magician Of The Year Once. Anyway here is a chair suspension, not quite suspending. I don't believe it was his faul, but the prop's. See how well, and professionally he handles it. Ed, (Eddini), C.H.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5aNXa3lEhU
"Treat Others As You'd Want To Be Treated" - Jesus Christ
Rich B.
View Profile
Special user
Philadelphia
632 Posts

Profile of Rich B.
This has been posted many times before and I'm sure its just a gag...not a real disaster.

Rich B.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20428 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Yea it has been here before and yea it is more of a gag.

Tell you what Ed. You are so mad at the Masked Magician for exposure, well Ed Alonzo here exposes a trick for a cheap laugh. Many guys use the chair suspension. You should direct some of your outrage at him because this is nothing but exposure for a laugh.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
No I SERIOUSLY thought they picked someone too heavy. You're right if he did that Shame on him. I posted it too because I'm guessing 70% here know the trick anyway. Was the gag when she kept going down? Of don't forget Chris Angel, I'm just as ****ed at that dude as the Masked Magician, but whadya going to do. I've tryed to chill out, Ed, (Eddini), C.H.
"Treat Others As You'd Want To Be Treated" - Jesus Christ
Gilgamesh_The_Librarian
View Profile
Elite user
408 Posts

Profile of Gilgamesh_The_Librarian
Quote:
On 2009-02-11 11:20, Dannydoyle wrote:
Yea it has been here before and yea it is more of a gag.

Tell you what Ed. You are so mad at the Masked Magician for exposure, well Ed Alonzo here exposes a trick for a cheap laugh. Many guys use the chair suspension. You should direct some of your outrage at him because this is nothing but exposure for a laugh.

Maybe I have a bad video but I am a little lost as to where the exposure is ?
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20428 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
He lets her slide off it onto the stage on purpose. Are you serious you don't know where the exposure is?
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
A board is placed between 2 chairs. A lady lays on this board and a chair is removed. Board and lady fall. I don't see what is the exposure here.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20428 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Well now when it is done as a gag, it exposes EXACTLY how the trick works.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
Hansel
View Profile
Inner circle
Puerto Rico
2492 Posts

Profile of Hansel
That kind of thing affect MANY performers that do that in his shows...I don't LIKE THE EFFECT, but COME ON, I don't like mismade girl and if someones reveal it I know its bad.Very bad!
Follow Me...
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/Hansels-Comedy-and-Magic-Show-929625643774678/
Youtube: HanselSP
Twitter: @HanselSP
Instagram: HanselSP
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20428 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
I agree. Just because you don't do the effect does not mean that it isn't exposure.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
Gilgamesh_The_Librarian
View Profile
Elite user
408 Posts

Profile of Gilgamesh_The_Librarian
Quote:
On 2009-02-12 13:22, Dannydoyle wrote:
He lets her slide off it onto the stage on purpose. Are you serious you don't know where the exposure is?

Yep I am serious, in fact I think he rather cleverly ( or luckily) hides the method and it looks just as Alan describes it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » I'm showing this ONLY to show you top performers have their off nights. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL