The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Infinity V2 Thread IET (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Krazyjay
View Profile
Loyal user
One hand typed all
264 Posts

Profile of Krazyjay
Hello Everyone

I have been playing with v2 IET for a month now. I love this stuff its so small and strong. All your favorite thread/loop work can be done with Rudy's Infinity V2 Thread. Finally there is a thread on the market that I'm confident enough to work with. I took a 3" piece of thread and stretched it over 5x its length before it broke. I showed this to a friend who uses Mesika thread and he loved it, then I told him how much you get he couldn't believe it. I feel that Rudy's Infinity V2 Thread to be superior then any other thread on the market.

You can buy it here http://www.brownbeautymagic.com

Jeremy
bobbyk
View Profile
Special user
Florida
683 Posts

Profile of bobbyk
I just received Infinity Thread V2 from Rudy and it's really terrific stuff! Besides the IET itself, the packaging is PERFECT in my opinion. It should fit in nearly any pocket. Because of the packaging design and size I was easily able to set up at a dinner the other night right in front of people as we were in dinner conversation... Plus there is a huge supply... Smile

I much prefer Rudy's idea for storage than with any other IET I've used....and I have used a lot!

Great thinking Rudy! (also thanks for the quick delivery- 2days Smile )

Best,
Bobby
Dam
View Profile
New user
Brest in France
100 Posts

Profile of Dam
I received my infinity V2 spool, order after playing with the sample offer by Rudy (thanks for this one Ruddy).

When Ruddy offer a free sample, I said me it's the occasion to try it.
(before I hesitate to buy this thread but continue to strip my own IET and colored it with a sharpie type pen, so about 15 min to have 5 loops and I think I'm really fast Smile ).
Since I try the infinity pre-stripped thread, I think I'll never use my old thread.
5 min to do 10 or 15 loops (no stripping and no coloring).
That was for the facility.

Now for the utility of this thread.
I never use Mesika thread,so I can't compare which is better.
But I find the Infinity thread really strong for a very good invisibility and a you can stretch it a lot. ( I can tie a loops who just fit my wrist perfectly and can use it like normal loops - with my old thread, I had to tie a little loose to have a good length for my used and it was a little uncomfortable)

At this time, the infinity thread is the perfect thread for my use, and for that, thanks a lot Ruddy.

Damien
TKE
View Profile
Veteran user
FL
346 Posts

Profile of TKE
So this is basically the same as mesikas except colored and cheaper..correct?
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
It says its coloured(black) with a dull finish.
dsalley13
View Profile
Elite user
465 Posts

Profile of dsalley13
I finally got a sample from Rudy and it is most excellent. I've been using Silkworm EIT for quite awhile (with an Omega Reel and other ITRs), and for tying my own "Hoops" (I can't use that other word that starts with "L" here or I may get sued!!!), so I can say I'm pretty used to thread work. It doesn't make me nervous anymore.

Rudy's Infinity v.2 thread is slimmer and is more easily hidden in bad lighting. It is a bit more breakable than Silkworm EIT, but I am trying to change my technique to make up for that very little loss of tensile strength. It's not too black and it doesn't sparkle like some EIT does. I find it an excellent product.

I have to get a little dispenser pack of it, maybe 2. I like it. It's priced very affordably. No way was I ever going to buy one of those 2 mile long spools of it in it's former incarnation!! Thanks Rudy! Great product.

dsalley13
Korhan
View Profile
Regular user
Istanbul, Turkey
105 Posts

Profile of Korhan
I've used Silkworm ones before. I hope Infinity is better...
TJ Newton
View Profile
New user
Oregon Coast
60 Posts

Profile of TJ Newton
Out of curiosity, after ordering about how long does it take to get the thread?
TJ Newton
View Profile
New user
Oregon Coast
60 Posts

Profile of TJ Newton
Got my thread today, quite speedily I might add. Really good looking thread! Thanks Rudy!
Ed Mauve
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of Ed Mauve
How does V2 compare with the 1+ pound spool 1st edition of infinity thread?
Rudy Sanchez
View Profile
Special user
907 Posts

Profile of Rudy Sanchez
Quote:
On 2009-04-18 03:08, Ed Mauve wrote:
How does V2 compare with the 1+ pound spool 1st edition of infinity thread?

v2 is presplit and sold in smaller quantities. Each unit contains 300ft. of IET. Also v2 comes in a very cool custom dispenser that is the perfect size and keeps the iet safe.

The original "Infinity" had to be split. I no longer offer this product for sale.
www.cesaral.com
Sales Manager for Cesaral Magic
Ed Mauve
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of Ed Mauve
So the idea of V2 is to save us time, trouble and provides an easy to carry around device for us to perform with, sounds good, Thanks.
Ba Ba Booey
View Profile
Special user
In Denver, I have no less than
548 Posts

Profile of Ba Ba Booey
I got some loops from Rudy, and man, are they nice. I'll be ordering a unit soon.
wingz
View Profile
Regular user
155 Posts

Profile of wingz
Any plan to release it to other online retail stores?
Rudy Sanchez
View Profile
Special user
907 Posts

Profile of Rudy Sanchez
Quote:
On 2009-04-19 01:12, wingz wrote:
Any plan to release it to other online retail stores?

Yes. At the moment Hocus Pocus has v2 in stock. Sometime next month others will be carrying it.
www.cesaral.com
Proxy
View Profile
Veteran user
336 Posts

Profile of Proxy
Are you still offering samples?
Rudy Sanchez
View Profile
Special user
907 Posts

Profile of Rudy Sanchez
Quote:
On 2009-04-20 10:03, taoist wrote:
Are you still offering samples?

Sample offering ended in February.

Thanks for your interest!
www.cesaral.com
mitchb2
View Profile
Elite user
455 Posts

Profile of mitchb2
Well, Infinity V1 was great. So pre-stripped can only be better!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Infinity V2 Thread IET (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL