The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Cellular Mitosis 2 - Docc Hilford (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
jefftravilla
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of jefftravilla
Any body have this? I bought the original just a few weeks ago, not realizing that there was a "sequel." I like the original but haven't yet had a chance to perform it. But the sequel (at least the ad for it) makes it seem as if a lot more can be done. There are certain aspects that I don't like about the original. While reading I kept thinking over and over, "but I sooo wish that the stranger called could say the thought to the person." I can't say much more than that without exposure, but those with the first version will know what I mean. For those that don't have it, yes, the caller can name the thought... eh, this is confusing to post without exposure. Can someone who has the second one PM me? I just want to see if it's worth another $45. If anyone feels that I have said too much, I will delete this thread. Thanks so much!
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10599 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
I got an advanced copy from Docc for CM2 - it is excellent as it gives a couple of excellent billet ideas as well.

As for the method, it combines a new one with the classic CM....

As for the wish, its all in audience management and presentation - it really appears that the person on the phone does exactly what you just wished for afterwards....

Is it worth $45? Too many threads posted on the topic of value.... all I can say is that there is a way to turn the entire CM now into a 3 effect routine with some neat ideas on billet work.

I just get everything Docc creates, as I'm a Docc junkie.
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
lejon
View Profile
Special user
722 Posts

Profile of lejon
If you buy it, then its worth its value.

if youre happy with what you baught then it was worth its value.
jefftravilla
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of jefftravilla
Sorry guys, I didn't mean to turn this into a "is it worth it" type of question. I guess I didn't quite word it correctly. I was just bummed that I could have spent the money on CM2 and gotten the extra ideas, rather than buying both. I'm just out of college, so $90 is a lot of money to me.
Colin
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1348 Posts

Profile of Colin
I imagine both will be different and both have pros and cons. By having both I imagine you will able to create the perfect routine to suit your needs by studying both concepts.

Very best wishes,
Col.
Check out Psych-Artist.com now for free essays and other resources.
Marqus
View Profile
Special user
877 Posts

Profile of Marqus
Do you need to have the first book before you buy the second one or will you be able to do the effect if you only buy the second book?
VincentLee
View Profile
New user
44 Posts

Profile of VincentLee
Want to ask somebody got this effect
is the method good for Cantonese perform?

Best Regards
Vincent
Lior
View Profile
Inner circle
1926 Posts

Profile of Lior
It is good for anywhere around the world

Lior
You can buy the selfie card trick only from me
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1T23-WDXdiTrD0TpmGeIr8wNYrpGS-mf7/view
PEA Dave Lederman Award 2009
PEA Dunninger Award 2001
Life Time Achivmeant IUPA 2016
wash
View Profile
Loyal user
239 Posts

Profile of wash
Cm is good. But shalosh is better.
Lior
View Profile
Inner circle
1926 Posts

Profile of Lior
I also remember Gary Kurtz doing something that was similar to CM.
It was many years ago and was based on force and some more stuff
This was in 1997.
I think that Nimrod idea from Shalosh is good for the Invisible deck.
but I don't see how you apply it to the CM concept.

Lior
PEA Dunninger Award 2001
PsiDroid
View Profile
Inner circle
2167 Posts

Profile of PsiDroid
I see how: as long as you report what you need to as if the person at the other end was saying that

not sure though wash meant that
Lior
View Profile
Inner circle
1926 Posts

Profile of Lior
But you couldn't hear him...
I still don't see how
one of us is right... Smile

Lior
PEA Dunninger Award 2001
PsiDroid
View Profile
Inner circle
2167 Posts

Profile of PsiDroid
Neither in one of CM methods

you can only hear in method 1 where you call one of your stooges and if I had to go that way I prefer E.C.P. principle over nimrod and Hilford

but in CM method 2 you name the thing and then hang-up so they don't really hear the person saying the thing. YOU report that back and so there is no basic difference between this method 2 and Nimrod ideas for his PPP
Adrian King
View Profile
New user
I "Like"
80 Posts

Profile of Adrian King
I have found Cris Johnson’s honest and thorough review of CM2 very helpful - http://crisjohnsontricktalk.blogspot.co.......ord.html

Docc now has CM3 out, and he is selling it for only $27! http://www.docchilfordproducts.com/cellu......ccinarr/
BenSalinas
View Profile
Special user
Coinoscenti
746 Posts

Profile of BenSalinas
In Cellular Mitosis 3, you call the Spectator's friend and SHE VERBALLY SAYS the thought-of word/thought to the Spectator!

And the new Doccinar teaches ALL THREE versions of Cellular Mitosis!
Your Friendly Neighborhood Coin Flinger

www.SalinasMagic.com

The Modern Coin Magic blog
www.ModernCoinMagic.com
Mike Ince
View Profile
Inner circle
2014 Posts

Profile of Mike Ince
I just read the unreal CM3 description. After, it reads, "This is to be a separate e-book priced at $77" (Translation in my brain: This is probably to be an overpriced e-book, but you can get it now for $27, the reasonable price for people who aren't marks with open wallets.) But I must be a mark because now I think $27 is a steal.

I must resist... must... resist... dang it, Docc. DOCCCCCCCC!!!
The secret of deception is in making the truth seem ridiculous.
Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
1772 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
I use it to close my corporate shows, absolutely worth it and I guarantee this is worth $77, but hey then again I am just a no name too ;P

-Jakob
Mike Ince
View Profile
Inner circle
2014 Posts

Profile of Mike Ince
Quote:
On 2013-01-30 12:26, magician 336 wrote:
I use it to close my corporate shows, absolutely worth it and I guarantee this is worth $77, but hey then again I am just a no name too ;P

-Jakob

You use CM3 to close your corporate shows? I thought it was just released. You mean you use CM1 or CM2?
The secret of deception is in making the truth seem ridiculous.
Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
1772 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
No CM3 has been out for a while, at least a few months and there is an added benefit to it that I don't want to give away involving top of mind awareness because it's something most in my opinion would miss. It's worth it and I personally love it, but it may not be your thing depending on what kind of performances you do. If you have any questions both Docc and Dan are incredibly good folks or you can ask me via PM and I will try my best to help out!

-Jakob
bdekolta
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1636 Posts

Profile of bdekolta
Mike knows where to find me! We actually don't live far from each other.

CM3 is really nice - but - you will want to understand the thinking and psychology behind CM1 & CM2 to really understand what is going on. Docc covered all of that in the Doccinar.

And the website says it is just released but that was as of the date it was put up.

Good stuff.

~ Dan
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Cellular Mitosis 2 - Docc Hilford (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL