The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Facebook, Myspace, Reunion.com. etc. What's the scoop? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
The Amazing Noobini
View Profile
Inner circle
Oslo, Norway
1658 Posts

Profile of The Amazing Noobini
I don't think there is any point to being on Facebook if you are under an alias. As far as I understand how it works, you cannot get a lot of nice gossip info on people from your past without giving something of yourself, which of course is a terrible shame.

If you contact someone under an alias they are just going to reject you, aren't they? Unless you have given them advance warning saying that Willy Wonka is really you, in which case you are already in contact with them and in no need of Facebook at all probably.

If you happen to be the only one on the planet with your particular name, then they are going to find you based on that alone.

Ideally someone should launch Stalkerbook, where you could discreetly observe the life of that girl you were interested in back then without her ever knowing about the site's see through people's curtains-feature. I jest a little, but really I think that most people want to know as much about others as possible without them knowing more than an absolute minimum about you.
"Talk about melodrama... and being born in the wrong part of the world." (Raf Robert)
"You, my friend, have a lot to learn." (S. Youell)
"Nonsensical Raving of a lunatic mind..." (Larry)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Facebook, Myspace, Reunion.com. etc. What's the scoop? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL