The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Artful Mentalism: An Evening with Bob Cassidy (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10606 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Jerome, please PM me with your email address regarding a Bob Cassidy transaction. Thanks!
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
My sincere thanks to all of you who have offered words of support, and my understanding and sincere apologies to all of those who've chosen not to. Time and events have not been particularly good to me, but I think I can see a light at the end of the tunnel. I look forward to meeting all of you who will be at the teleseminar and I'd like to offer special thank you's to Jheff, Tony Blake, Chris Wasshuber, Jerome Finley and Michael Weber for making the event possible, and to Jheff and Jerome for helping me along the road to making things right.

An aside to Mr. Legend - if I were you I'd probably feel the same way about me as you do.

Warmest regards and best wishes to ALL of you.

Bob Cassidy
lostpoet
View Profile
Special user
610 Posts

Profile of lostpoet
WOW!
lostpoet
View Profile
Special user
610 Posts

Profile of lostpoet
It is so good to see you make a post here again. I look forward to this. Smile

Ron
Chris
View Profile
Inner circle
lybrary.com
1179 Posts

Profile of Chris
For more than two years I am offering to find a solution for anybody who has not received an order from Bob or has some other issue or grievance with him. All you need to do is contact me. Jerome Finlay does the same. Hence, there should be no reason for anybody to feel taken advantage of. Not all promises Bob made can be directly fulfilled, but there is quite a bit of room for us to find creative solutions to make this a happy ending for all who have ordered from Bob and not received their goods.

Reading through this thread I found the best comment was that Bob Cassidy has seen an unfair share of piracy on his ebooks. I don't know why, but his ebooks are widely and illegally shared on various peer to peer file sharing websites. This is of course no excuse for his own failings in keeping his promises, but it is a point worth keeping in mind. Perhaps if there would have been less piracy he would have had more time and funds to concentrate on creating and fulfilling orders. Again, I am not offering this as an excuse rather as a way to see the situation from all sides in a holistic and perhaps more objective light.

I believe this teleseminar will become a historic event. Participants will talk about it for decades. I wish I could have listened to such seminars with Dai Vernon or Al Mann to name just two. I am looking forward to it. Although I will not be able to call in live, I will be listening to the MP3 afterwards.

Many of us, including me, do not know all the circumstances Bob is in. But one thing I do know, that whatever you do think of Bob or the others involved in this event, it is a genuine and honest effort to provide a quality product for mentalists. Nobody will be ripped off. Nobody will be taken advantage of. We all want this to be an exclusive one-of-a-kind high quality product. Enjoy.
Lybrary.com preserving magic one book at a time.
MDantes
View Profile
Inner circle
New Orleans
1435 Posts

Profile of MDantes
(tips hat)

good to see you Bob.
S.A.N.C.T.U.M Chapter 18

Member 17
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2825 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
Bob,

I will "see" you Thursday...I cannot wait!

Thanks for stopping by...

Nathan
Torkova
View Profile
Regular user
Astoria, NY
192 Posts

Profile of Torkova
Thanks Bob. Much appreciated. Best wishes and luck to you.

Bobby Torkova
jeremysweiss
View Profile
Special user
742 Posts

Profile of jeremysweiss
Again, I must chime in....I see Bob practically on a weekly basis. He is absolutely a genius and I am privileged to have him in my life. In the few hours we spend together, each week, he shares tips on method, technique and performance as well as history that no one can match. He is a master. He really is a true genius. We often have conversations where, through the course of the discussion, I realize that he has noticed something...small....something that an everyday observer would totally pass over...but it is always something that can be exploited and made into a a huge show-stopping, killer effect. I have never met anyone like him.

He has significantly boosted my act to far beyond "the next level"--an oft overused term by magicians who believe they have made a big leap by purchasing the most recently market item of the moment. With bob's help, I haven't my performance has skyrocketed well beyond "the next level".

I know that Bob is working really hard on this teleseminar and it is going to be great. Anyone who doesn't want to sign up....I say "good" (because your loss is my gain).

...and on top of that....Michael Weber?!!!!!! For$37 bucks.....?!?!? Awesome. Every encounter I have had with him has been gold.

For this price, you can either buy the next "greatest trick"...or really learn something of value that will improve every trick you own, every performance you do (...and you may even learn a few new methods, tricks and routines!).

Unbeatable!

...and for you cynics out there...I have no affiliation with the production of the seminar, I get no kickback, I have no conflict of interest.

So, in advance I want to Thank: Jheff, Chris, Tony and Jerome....

I am on the edge of my seat.
The Shock Doc
<BR>www.TheShockDocShow.com
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>http://ballycast.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/ballycast-024-2009-03-21.mp3
<BR>
<BR>"....Jeremy Weiss has the greatest card trick of ALL TIME!"--Jamie D. Grant.
<BR>Start listening to iTricks 11/12/09
jeremysweiss
View Profile
Special user
742 Posts

Profile of jeremysweiss
Sorry for the misprint.....

Quote:
On 2009-02-24 00:24, jeremysweiss wrote:
...most recently market item of the moment. With bob's help, I haven't my performance has skyrocketed well beyond "the next level".

Should read: "...most recently marketED item of the moment. With Bob's help, my performance has skyrocketed well beyond 'the next level'."
The Shock Doc
<BR>www.TheShockDocShow.com
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>http://ballycast.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/ballycast-024-2009-03-21.mp3
<BR>
<BR>"....Jeremy Weiss has the greatest card trick of ALL TIME!"--Jamie D. Grant.
<BR>Start listening to iTricks 11/12/09
StuartNolan
View Profile
Elite user
480 Posts

Profile of StuartNolan
I've just signed up. If I do my time zone calculation correctly that means a 1 am start for me in the UK. That's way past my usual bedtime. I'll be listening in my PJs with a bowl of porridge and a mug of Horlicks. Smile
"One should always be a little improbable." - Oscar Wilde
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
Great to have you back, Bob!

We all knew this would be a process... we're definitely making headway and your coming onto these boards to make your presence known and discuss things with the community at this time says a lot. Bravo.

I think there IS light at the end of the tunnel and for the first time in awhile, it's NOT a train Smile .

Chris, Jheff, Tony, Jeremy W. and others - THANK YOU ALL for your support and acknowledgement. I owe you the same.

THIS is what a 'community' is all about (IMO).

THIS is a beautiful thing in my eyes; when a group of people can work together to make positive advances in the art of mentalism and take care of a problem too large at times for one man alone.

I personally feel a true sense of brotherhood, friendship and change right now. Everyone involved, especially the attendees to the Teleseminar and all of Bob's supporters, well-wishers, friends and peers should stand up and feel victorious today. If we're in it together positive change CAN occur.

Thanks to ALL of you.

-Jerome Finley
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2508 Posts

Profile of Waters
Bravo!
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2825 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
Good times, indeed!

Nathan
MarkRobertson
View Profile
New user
Lincoln, NE
51 Posts

Profile of MarkRobertson
I really am looking forward to this event. Everything I have purchased with Bob's name on it was worth more than I paid. So I consider Thursday to be a bargain.
Roger Kelly
View Profile
Inner circle
Kent, England
3332 Posts

Profile of Roger Kelly
Quote:
On 2009-02-23 15:05, mastermindreader wrote:
Time and events have not been particularly good to me...aside to Mr. Legend - if I were you I'd probably feel the same way about me as you do...

A bit of information was all that was required. We're not mind-readers you know! Smile

Good to see you come on here though. That takes some balls! Good luck with it.
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10606 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
He has risen! Great to have you back Bob. I'm rooting for you. May the road ahead be bright and fulfilling.
A_Blake
View Profile
Loyal user
The Thoughtreader
216 Posts

Profile of A_Blake
By now, if you're registered for the event you should have received the webcast information email. If it hasn't arrived please check your spam folder. Not to worry though as another reminder email will go out later today...

Tonight is the big night and this is shaping up to be a killer event... we had a run-thru last night and what Bob and Michael Weber have in store for you is really going to be great... and tons of questions from participants too!

Oh, and we have one more secret, hush-hush, you-have-to-be-there-because-if-you're-not-you-miss-out feature that will be unveiled tonight on the webcast.

We close registration this morning at 9am PST / 12noon EST, so if you're holding out for the last minute I'd move before it's too late...

Thanks to everyone that has joined in on the event. It's you who made this possible...

See you on the webcast!

Success!!!

Tony Blake
The Thoughtreader
Õ¿Õ¬
dmoses
View Profile
Inner circle
2261 Posts

Profile of dmoses
Wow.

It was a great evening. It was full of ideas, inspiration and surprisingly moving for the folks who stuck around to the end.

Thanks to Bob and all the organizers.
"You're a comedian. You wanna do mankind a service, tell funnier jokes."
TPR by Dave Moses and Iain Dunford
T-shirts for Magicians and Mentalists
BlakeAdams
View Profile
Special user
Texas
641 Posts

Profile of BlakeAdams
I only had time to listen to half. I cant wait to be sent the mp3 to listen to the whole thing
Blake
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Artful Mentalism: An Evening with Bob Cassidy (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL