The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » JSB finger fazers (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

bclay
View Profile
New user
Lake City, Michigan
71 Posts

Profile of bclay
Does anyone have or use JSB finger fazers? Does anyone have a link to see a demo of it? His demo on his web page no longer has a link. I have e-mailed him and asked for his help but thought you guys might know where to find the demo. And yes I have tried You-tube but didn't find it.
Thanks
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
Only three EZ payments for a PDF of my
1252 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.
Jim Sparx
View Profile
Inner circle
Far Out, Texas
1144 Posts

Profile of Jim Sparx
I did a Lota search and no one seems to have this product. Is it off the market or do you now where they can be obtained? Thanks
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22858 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Jay Scott Berry has put aside magic and is following his music career currently. What is happening with his magic products is not known. He announced this on his site over a year ago. He seems to travel extensively.

It seems Spectra Fazer is only currently available from U.S. wholesalers. This seems to be a multi-color all in one item.

I found Finger Fazer at http://www.maxello.com/index.php I have ordered from them and they are okay to order from.

Isn't this Finger Fazer on YouTube?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MkR3lWGjAQ
Alexander Wells
View Profile
Veteran user
311 Posts

Profile of Alexander Wells
Jay Scott Berry did a lecture at our club in England less than a year ago. His website says he's actively performing magic and music but I can't find the links to his products page anymore. It might be worth emailing him. I found this page in Europe selling some of his products, Not the fazers but various other items: http://www.my-magicshop.com/learn-magic/......erry.php
Alexander Wells
View Profile
Veteran user
311 Posts

Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22858 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Quote:
On 2012-01-31 08:01, Neal Alexander wrote:
..and here for fazers...: http://www.world-of-magic.co.uk/Spectra_......1136.asp

This is the multi color Fazer depicted by the name Spectra. I believe the Spartacus was inquiring about the single color Fazer. Although he has not been back to clarify his inquiry.
Alexander Wells
View Profile
Veteran user
311 Posts

Quote:
On 2012-02-01 19:04, wmhegbli wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-01-31 08:01, Neal Alexander wrote:
..and here for fazers...: http://www.world-of-magic.co.uk/Spectra_......1136.asp

This is the multi color Fazer depicted by the name Spectra. I believe the Spartacus was inquiring about the single color Fazer. Although he has not been back to clarify his inquiry.

Yes you're right Wmhegbli (is it William?)hasty linking on my part.
Looking at the site it seems they don't have any of the single colour fazers. It must be that they just have a few items left in stock. It's a pity, Jay Scott Berry had some great products, I'm glad I picked up his Chameleon knots when I did.
Jac -dutch-
View Profile
Regular user
The Netherlands,
173 Posts

Profile of Jac -dutch-
Finger fazers is a nice gadget! You can do some nice tricks, if you want. But it's not easy to do. You have to really practice if you want to show a good performance!
The d'lights is much easier than the fazer and you can do something the same, not everything. You can use it quick for performance.
I practising a half year with the fazers and now I really think I can do what I want with it. I give the preference of the fazers for sure!

If you want fazers, you can e-mail jay scott berry and maybe he can deliver.
Jeb Sherrill
View Profile
Inner circle
Elsewhere
1161 Posts

Profile of Jeb Sherrill
Yes, Jay is still performing, but his products are harder to get now. He's a great guy though and like Jac-dutch says, he might still make them custom.

Jeb
I don't believe in reincarnation, but I may have in another life.
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5362 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
Jay doesn't seem to be making the finger fazers any longer. Joe Mogar used to make these also. He used flesh colored paint rather than use the flesh color adhesive that JSB used. The base product is easy to find and costs about $12.00 post paid at the high end. A bit of flesh colored paint or flesh colored roll bandage and you have them. Look for key ring led lights. The type that locks on is what is normally used. I got 20 of the things (including three of the multi-colored ones) for a big $38.00 post paid. Cost another $5.00 for a roll of flesh colored bandage. Took about an hour to make the Fazers.

It does take some work to manipulate finger fazes. Think coin manipulation; Downs palm, finger palm, etc.

They are great for low light performances.
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
Jeb Sherrill
View Profile
Inner circle
Elsewhere
1161 Posts

Profile of Jeb Sherrill
He also has a good video on Finger Fazers, if you can still find it. Mine is VHS, but there may have been some DVDs too, I don't know.

Jeb
I don't believe in reincarnation, but I may have in another life.
JayScottBerry
View Profile
New user
Earth
5 Posts

Profile of JayScottBerry
Hi guys - Thought I'd "chime in" here. Thanks, Jeb for letting me know about this thread Smile There seems to be some confusion that I have somehow "quit" magic. Nothing could be further from the truth. In fact, I'm actively performing and setting up 2 extensive world tours for next year. It is true that I stopped selling effects wholesale and off the website. This was simply due to time constraints with family and career. All that said, I do still use and make the Fazers and will have them available on my upcoming tours. If you need info, please see me on FB or email me off my website. Cheers!
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5362 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
THAT is great news!! Get them from the inventor! Get the DVD too. It shows you everything you need to know about handling the props.
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
JayScottBerry
View Profile
New user
Earth
5 Posts

Profile of JayScottBerry
Thank you, Harry Smile
Jac -dutch-
View Profile
Regular user
The Netherlands,
173 Posts

Profile of Jac -dutch-
Great news! I can't wait to see, meet and learn a lot from Jay Scott Berry. Stylish and beautiful Silk magic. Something you don't see a lot and sometimes it's like unknown. Mostly card and coin magic are populair by magicains.
Leland Eiben
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of Leland Eiben
Hey Jay, I will be attending your up comming lecture at Grand Illusions in Sacramento on Jan 30, 2013. Could you plese bring some with you? I really need a white one. See you there. Thanks.
malamoney
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of malamoney
I bought the finger fazers from Jay about 6 years ago. Is there an instructional DVD?
Jac -dutch-
View Profile
Regular user
The Netherlands,
173 Posts

Profile of Jac -dutch-
Yes, of course there is:
http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S4418
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » JSB finger fazers (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL