The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Arizona (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicMichealMan
View Profile
Veteran user
Vancouver Island, British Columbia
349 Posts

Profile of MagicMichealMan
Hello everyone,

My parents have bought a couple houses in arizona and I might be going to live there for a bit here and there. I know that LA and things like the magic castle are only a 7 hour drive away. what other things that I should know about and check out when I'm there?

magic mike
bclay
View Profile
New user
Lake City, Michigan
71 Posts

Profile of bclay
Where in Az? I just moved away from AZ and there isn't much going on in the PHX area. Although in Tucson they have regular shows at a place called "The Gaslight Theater" http://www.williamsmagic.com This is the web add for William Magic shop it is the locale Magic shop in Tucson. They have a section that shows all the magical events in the area on their web page. You can also sign up with them and they will e-mail you updates on the shows. When I left PHX there were 2 magic shops, Easley's Fun shop and I can't recall the other one. But nothing in the way of shows. Have fun and stay inside its too hot there.
MagicMichealMan
View Profile
Veteran user
Vancouver Island, British Columbia
349 Posts

Profile of MagicMichealMan
I'm not really sure where in AZ it is...but I will ask the parents. thank-you for the website! theres lots of helpfull information about magic stuff in AZ. I was thinking of trying out for the junior part of the magic castle too.

magic mike
atucci
View Profile
Veteran user
Middleburg, Florida
381 Posts

Profile of atucci
If you're in the Phoenix area make a point to check out Presto Magic Shop in Scottsdale. Barry Schor is the owner and is a tremendous resource on local events and magic in general. He's really a great guy and his shop is full of pre-owned books & tricks.

It kinda reminds me of Al Flosso's shop from the early 1970's. Arizona is a beautiful state especially if you like outdoor type activities.

Have fun!
Tony Tuccillo

Middleburg, Florida
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Arizona (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL