The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Larry Jennings would turn 76 today (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

pokerface
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of pokerface
I happened to check his wikipedia article and noticed that today is the 76th birthday of the great Larry Jennings. Curiously, last night before going to bed I reopened the "Lake Tahoe card magic" book and was reviewing "Memoreverse". And first thing I did this morning was to pick a deck of cards and try it.
Strange coincidences!
davidmag
View Profile
Regular user
194 Posts

Profile of davidmag
Now that´s magic pokerface! You better watch out and do "Memoreverse" well, because
Larry is watching you!
DomKabala
View Profile
Inner circle
I've grown old after diggin' holes for
2826 Posts

Profile of DomKabala
Happy 76th Larry!! Thanks for your legacy!
:birthday:
:dancing:

Cardamagically,
Dom.
:) Smile
We don't stop playing when we grow old...we grow old when we stop playing.

God is enough, let go, let God. Gal 2:20

"Anything of value is not easily attained and those things which are easily attained are not of lasting value."

Smile Smile Smile Smile
dsacks
View Profile
Special user
608 Posts

Profile of dsacks
You want to celebrate Larry's birthday -- go out for Sushi....he's favorite Smile and do a few cards tricks for the sushi chief. (Those were fun nights!)
Hideo Kato
View Profile
Inner circle
Tokyo
5649 Posts

Profile of Hideo Kato
Larry is always smiling in my memory, dream and especially when I am thinking about card magic. I was with him only 4 weeks in total (2 weeks in Japan and 2 weeks in Los Angels), but those weeks are enough to believe I am one of his students.

Wonderful days have passed, but have not gone.

Hideo Kato
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Larry Jennings would turn 76 today (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL