The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Once upon a time... » » Story idea for cardboard contortionist (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

randyburtis
View Profile
Inner circle
1256 Posts

Profile of randyburtis
Jay Sankey has a routine that you fold up a couple cards, then tear the cards in half, then quarters, then eighths, and then restore then back section by section. The cards end up fully restored but do have the creases int hem. I am sure there is a cool story idea there, but am hitting a creative wall, any ideas?
Randy Burtis
Calgary's Kid Show Magician
www.calgarymagician.com
www.Facebook.com/calgarymagician
mantel
View Profile
Special user
922 Posts

Profile of mantel
I assume you know of Sankey's "Working Out" presentation.

I'd prefer a tear down to build you up story.

Such as:

"Wiggum: Okay, I assume you all know why you're here. (ducks as chair thrown at him) That's right, you're all angry, sick people. But, over these next eight hours, you will be broken down to the level of infants, then rebuilt as functional members of society, then broken down again, then lunch, then, if there's time, rebuilt once more." -Screaming Yellow Yonkers, The Simpsons

Regards,

Mantel
randyburtis
View Profile
Inner circle
1256 Posts

Profile of randyburtis
Yeah the working out presentation was okay for the pre folding but then I thought it got too weak, the tearing down to build up, has good emotional hook to it...only watched a few episodes of simpsons, who knew there was something good in it LOL Smile
Randy Burtis
Calgary's Kid Show Magician
www.calgarymagician.com
www.Facebook.com/calgarymagician
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Once upon a time... » » Story idea for cardboard contortionist (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL