The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Tannens Magic Camp (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mleskanic
View Profile
Regular user
152 Posts

Profile of mleskanic
I was wondering who else (of the kids) was going to tannens magic camp. This is going to be my first year and I am so excited. I have decided to learn parlour magic because I love manipulation and I work mostly in parlour settings (kids shows, street magic gathering crowds soon!) I would like to hear if anyone else has gone and their thoughts on the camp.

Matt
jocdoc
View Profile
Inner circle
Carlsbad, CA
1181 Posts

Profile of jocdoc
You'll have a great time, Matt. I hang out with Bob Elliott, who served as the camp's director for many years. You'll makes some good friends and hopefully come away with some good stories.
Life is an improv. The game goes on...
MMAgicMan
View Profile
New user
Fairfax, VA
84 Posts

Profile of MMAgicMan
This summer will be my 5th year going. It's a lot of fun. The staff is great and you'll meet people in which you'll have friendships with for the rest of your life. The competition is really fun too.
Dalton Jones
Rpascual
View Profile
Special user
Atlanta, GA
664 Posts

Profile of Rpascual
I'm going this summer as well
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
I'll be going for my second year.
I won the close-up competition last year.
Every part of it was a good time.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Tannens Magic Camp (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.23 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL