The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Light Paddle - John Kennedy (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
markmiller
View Profile
Special user
731 Posts

Profile of markmiller
Light Paddle is the finest product of this type available anywhere.
John Kennedy
View Profile
Regular user
106 Posts

Profile of John Kennedy
Quote:
On 2009-04-01 15:36, markmiller wrote:
Light Paddle is the finest product of this type available anywhere.

Hah! Good one.
gaffed
View Profile
Inner circle
So far I've managed to gimmick
1817 Posts

Profile of gaffed
Quote:
On 2009-04-01 14:36, Gospel Dan wrote:
What does it have to do with John Kennedy's Light Paddle? Smile Thanks for the link though, now I see now that this isn't the only thread to go way off topic and into personal attacks. Why all the hate, brothers? There are more important things in this world worth fighting for than fighting amongst ourselves. Sure isn't appropriate to bring it into here. I would think it's a disregard, or lack of respect for the person who started this thread, meant as a review on John Kennedy's Light Paddle.

Again, thank you Dan and I wholeheartedly agree.

Quote:
On 2009-04-01 15:00, John Kennedy wrote:
Mr. Philip Herda,

Why are you hijacking this thread about my Light Paddle?

I know you are unhappy about my feelings for your Vision Vault trick. But really, profiting from my Mystery Box idea on the one hand and then on the other hand arguing that my Light Paddle could just as well have a jewel on it is a double insult. The whole point of the paddle IS that it has a light on it and that the light turns on and off.

HUH! I never once hijacked this thread and have been the one that has been trying to get it back in line! Name one post on this thread where I hijacked it from the original subject line. If you had bothered to read the entire thread I’m the one who started it in the first place!

As for my comments on your Light Paddle it is simply something called “discussion” and “opinions”. As far as I can recall that is what a forum site is all about. I have nothing whatsoever against your Light Paddle but was merely discussing it as is done on a from site. Nothing more….nothing less and I fail to see what Vision Vault has to do with it and or this thread. Again this thread has been totally taken off of its course and it certainly was not by me and never was! This thread was moving along quite smoothly until tdaube stepped in and with his uncalled for remarks which had nothing to do with this thread. As Gospel Dan so aptly put it; “Why all the hate, brothers?” I can assure you that there is none on my part nor do I wish to exchange unkind remarks with anyone on this site. Why all of this uncalled for and unwanted friction? I tried twice to get this thread back to where it should be but again it has been unnecessarily disrupted. Ah well…have it your way. When a thread takes such sour turns as this I tend to avoid them as I really don’t need nor have time for such childish exchanges and behavior.

~gaffed~
"Half this game is ninety percent mental."
~Yogi Berra~

"To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Thomas Aquinas~

Twitter"A means of proving how pathetic and lonely you are in 140 characters or less." ~Anonymous~
Acecardician
View Profile
Inner circle
New Orleans
1390 Posts

Profile of Acecardician
I own this, so I can talk about it! I performed it today for some kids at an Outside upscale strip mall in bright daylight. The parents were there also. They all liked it. I got the bright light option from John. And it does work well outside in the day. Today was a beautiful Spring-like day in Louisiana. I took advice from someone in the thread and had the kid blow it out. I don't have a set routine yet, just do a few moves. In one of my earlier posts: It was different then when I was at the adult party in the bar. He was drunk and could not really follow what I was doing. All I think he saw was a light go on and off,(I think) and that might be why he said "where is the switch?"
Today I careful and slowly let the group see each side and let one child run their finger on the blank side. And I turn it over and let them touch that side also. And I produce the light from behind their ear! Or elbow or whatever. Then I do about 2 or 3 phases from the original routine. Worked just dandy!

I still would be interested in an ordinary copy just to have for the one time I might need it. If John can come up with one, I might go ahead and buy another full effect, and make the light jump from paddle to paddle. (just thinking, that is like $100 in my pocket! , lol)

Thanks for giving me something to make my audiences smile.

ACE
Howard Coberly
View Profile
Loyal user
Irvine, California
239 Posts

Profile of Howard Coberly
I use mine to read magic books under the covers at night.

Works great!!!!!!!
"Our town used to be more fortunate...not a single winter passed without the visit of some star.
There used to be famous actors and singers, while today, God only knows! Nobody visits except magicians and organ-grinders. No esthetic satisfaction."
edh
View Profile
Inner circle
4698 Posts

Profile of edh
Smile to funny Smile
Magic is a vanishing art.
Acecardician
View Profile
Inner circle
New Orleans
1390 Posts

Profile of Acecardician
Quote:
On 2009-04-24 17:26, Howard Coberly wrote:
I use mine to read magic books under the covers at night.

Works great!!!!!!!

Hey! I have this cool magic flashlight I can sell you for $35 that you can read magic books with at night! lol You can also do the light up light bulb trick with it!

ACE
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Light Paddle - John Kennedy (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL