The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Free Mentalism E-Book Website (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Sid Helkule
View Profile
Inner circle
Australia
1481 Posts

Profile of Sid Helkule
Lately I've been looking around here and seeing people referencing great ebooks, but it is always hard to find them, especially in a search on google. I've got some free server space, and have begun developing an ebook site where creators can have a listing for their products, plus a direct paypal button to them for the item.

I can also implement a newsletter where people who have signed up could receive monthly info about new releases. I would also offer advertising for other mentalism sites or individuals, and any profits from these would be sent directly to the magic Café.

I know there are sites like Lybrary and Marketplace of the Mind out there, but I was going to do it anyways (as I've seen quite a lot of creators who do not have their products listed there). It's really just to keep me busy.

None of the ebooks would be held by myself, all payments and delivery of said ebooks would be up to the creator. This site would only serve as a platform to purchase DIRECT from the creator with absolutely no charges. Anyone interested?

Luke
smith83
View Profile
Regular user
178 Posts

Profile of smith83
Do you have a mock-up of the site? Is there advertising?
Sid Helkule
View Profile
Inner circle
Australia
1481 Posts

Profile of Sid Helkule
I am in the development process, but I am not yet ready to give links to the site. I will offer advertising as I have stated above, but all profits from the site will be passed on to the Café.

Luke
smith83
View Profile
Regular user
178 Posts

Profile of smith83
Thanks, let us know.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Free Mentalism E-Book Website (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL