The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » OK... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Matt_24
View Profile
Loyal user
208 Posts

Profile of Matt_24
Ok, so I bought another SELBERG figure. Yes, another. But - I saw the face and saw what I could do to transfer him into the character I've been wanting for some time.

He is an original REGGIE Selberg puppet w/ moving eyes, mouth, upper lip sneer, and wiggling nose. Now, I've owned several MAX figures. One was fully loaded w/ every movement imaginable and the expensive controls w/ KRIST mechanics. Best of the best...but, BORING...LOL. The face was boring.

Once I saw Pete Michael's Mr. Johnson (or something like that) which was a modified Reggie. Tim modified it into an elderly african american man..well, that is one of my favorite "looking" characters. I saw this one and thought.....what if he was re-painted/re-carved into a white guy...an OLD white guy...and I started doing some doodles, and I bought him. I'm a little bit artistic myself - so unless I chicken out, I'm going to give it a go at modifying him. But, I could open the package up today and fall in love with the character as/is and not do anything. We will have to see.

So - no one contact me with any Selbergs for sale. No one.....unless it is something good. (And aren't they all good?)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » OK... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL