The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » My New MAT Puppet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

slydini
View Profile
Loyal user
246 Posts

Profile of slydini
Well,
I just got a MAT Puppet today. I asked for an older cowboy. When I opened he box, I was blown away! The cowboy is a work of art. It took a little longer than I expected, but, he is sure worth it!
Matt_24
View Profile
Loyal user
208 Posts

Profile of Matt_24
How long did it take from placing the order to receiving the puppet? Does she include costuming, etc for the puppet?

Glad you're happy! I've never owned a soft puppet....but have thought about ordering a MAT.
slydini
View Profile
Loyal user
246 Posts

Profile of slydini
Quote:
On 2009-02-23 14:19, Matt_24 wrote:
How long did it take from placing the order to receiving the puppet? Does she include costuming, etc for the puppet?

Glad you're happy! I've never owned a soft puppet....but have thought about ordering a MAT.

From placing the order untill today it took 16 months. Costuming is included, it is very exstenisve costuming. I have a few soft puppets. I have three from Wanlu, and a fourth is in the way. Wanlu would be woth looking into as well.
slydini
View Profile
Loyal user
246 Posts

Profile of slydini
Quote:
On 2009-02-23 14:19, Matt_24 wrote:

From placing the order untill today it took 16 months. Costuming is included, it is very exstenisve costuming. I have a few soft puppets. I have three from Wanlu, and a fourth is in the way. Wanlu would be woth looking into as well.
Vegasvent
View Profile
Loyal user
Phoenix
288 Posts

Profile of Vegasvent
Slydini,
Can you honor us with a photo of Mary Ann's work?
Magical Phil-Kidzshow, LLC

"My Wife says that either all of my Stuff goes, or she does......" "Boy, I'm sure gonna miss her cookin'."
Wanlu
View Profile
Inner circle
Manila, Philippines
3058 Posts

Profile of Wanlu
MAT does great work..no doubt about it Smile

Thanks for even mentioning us...we are not at par with them but being mentioned in a thread about MAT is an honor for us already.

Thanks Slydiny Smile
"The Old Path"
www.angdatingdaan.org

Wanlu's Affordable Puppets
http://wanlu.net/ventpuppets.html

Wanlu and his Puppets
http://wanlu.net
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » My New MAT Puppet (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL