The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Bro Gilbert's New Effect (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4932 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
I actually like creepy and weird people. They are far more interesting than the "normal" peeps we all pretend to be.
James

Quote:
On 2009-02-24 18:45, Sean Fields wrote:
Quote:
On 2009-02-23 21:21, ted french wrote:
Let artists create art, don't be one of those guys that keeps pushing magic back the way it was when it was all creepy and weird.

I happen to like creepy and weird. Magic, that is. Not people.

On topic though, interesting; can't wait to see more.

Huh. I guess the teaser worked on me.

Sean
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
RevJohn
View Profile
Inner circle
Oregon City Oregon, Oregon
2472 Posts

Profile of RevJohn
Looks interesting.

RevJohn
mrmagician
View Profile
Regular user
125 Posts

Profile of mrmagician
Wow, you are like a David Blaine in the Yukon. To get a little more of the love effect, you might want to rub your nose against the noses of the women in the video. It might help to show an occassional Polar Bear and Al Gore measuring a glacier. We look forward to the reviews next month.
MoJoe13
View Profile
New user
Joplin, Mo.
43 Posts

Profile of MoJoe13
Bro Gilbert makes history by being the first to videotape snowmobile magic.

This looks slick, Bro. Can't wait to see a full trailer!
~joe
Joe Hadsall
Ellusionist, Content Developer
blog.ellusionist.com
"We have done the impossible, and that makes us mighty." ~Capt. Malcolm Reynolds
VcosNJ
View Profile
Inner circle
1180 Posts

Profile of VcosNJ
Quote:
On 2009-02-24 15:12, *Bro* wrote:
The in depth trailer that is on its way will indeed be that! I hadn't actually been on a snowmobile since the 10th grade so needless to say I had a great time, made myself laugh (at myself) and astonished quite a few cross country skiers in the process. I did however film in a variety of different locations and will include in depth explanations, handling, psychology, bonus routine "flipped perspective" plus thoughts, ideas and alternate handlings from special friends etc. This wont be pre released, so when the next trailer is up it will ready to ship. Thanks everyone for your thoughts and interest, looking forward to the release 03 09.
B

What's the word on the release for this one? Smile Any news Bro?
deputy
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1042 Posts

Profile of deputy
I heard it was goint to be released at the end of the month
drumdemon420
View Profile
Veteran user
359 Posts

Profile of drumdemon420
Boooooo

I really didn't want to spend anymore money for awhile after plopping down on the TA set. That being said, it does look like this has roots in the Anything Deck and/or Deep Astonishment.

Deep Astonishment was my introduction to PH material and I have a very cozy place in my heart for this type of plot no matter who puts it out.

Bring on the full trailer. I will be waiting with a grin.

JS

P.S. That boo at the beginning was from my wallet, not from me personally Smile
scarnecky
View Profile
Veteran user
Utah
330 Posts

Profile of scarnecky
I've got one word after viewing the teaser:
Awesome

My eyes are peeled.

In thanks

Scar
*Bro*
View Profile
Loyal user
209 Posts

Profile of *Bro*
Full preview now up and running! all your favorite dealers should have this by the end of the month. Thanks and enjoy the new preview.
B
synth_infusion
View Profile
Loyal user
210 Posts

Profile of synth_infusion
Bro the trailer looked great! Will definitely pick this up!

-Rahat
tian_ci
View Profile
Elite user
Knoxville, TN
477 Posts

Profile of tian_ci
Hahah. I love how the trailor is a big ole pun.
It was awesome!
Jamie D
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2292 Posts

Profile of Jamie D
Look really interting indeed.can't waite to see more.As far as the snowmobileing goes we're just getting rid of the snow up here and now it's brought back the memories of a long winter.lol can't waite for this one tho
Twitter @darjames
Tony Chris
View Profile
V.I.P.
Vancouver, Canada
716 Posts

Profile of Tony Chris
Bro, this is a great piece of magic. It is so practical, unique and an effect that really brings in the personal mind space of the spectator. They will definitely be awestruck with this as it leaves no room for explanation in their mind. I love the aspect of the custom sexy jokers as it ties in everything quite logically.

I will be picking this one up 100%.

Well done!

Tony
As magicians we create what onlookers call magic. If they truly believe in what we have created for them to witness then magic is real!!!

- TONY CHRIS, A.K.A. Zany Zack

http://www.tonychris.com
animation
View Profile
Regular user
120 Posts

Profile of animation
I am gonna pick this up I love the presentation!
Joemv
View Profile
Loyal user
250 Posts

Profile of Joemv
Bro....looking forward to your new piece of magic !!! Enjoyed you on the TA set. Great teacher of magic and in my humble opinion very inspiring.

Joe
Shawn Farquhar
View Profile
V.I.P.
Canada
739 Posts

Profile of Shawn Farquhar
I just watched the trailer and have to say it is an effect I would want in my working repertoire. It's not a card trick, Bro's presentation made it a revelation of a memory ... can't be any sweeter... congrats Bro!

Shawn
dbuckalew
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of dbuckalew
Just watched the effect as well, very streamlined from DA 2.

Look forward to getting this.

Don
Xcath1
View Profile
Inner circle
2355 Posts

Profile of Xcath1
I watched the (full) trailer also. Don't know for sure if I am interested in another trick deck effect but thought it was very well done and commend the creator in the honesty and completness of the presentation. Becuause it does not destroy several cards each performnce it is more practical than DA2 and better than most things on TA (imho)
deputy
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1042 Posts

Profile of deputy
Any release date yet?
Jean-Luc.R.
View Profile
Inner circle
QUEBEC - CANADA
1389 Posts

Profile of Jean-Luc.R.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Bro Gilbert's New Effect (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL