The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Anyone Going to Hank Lee's Conclave? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tparrett62
View Profile
Regular user
New York
171 Posts

Profile of tparrett62
I'm heading up this year; it's been a while. If any Café members are planning on attending, drop a line or post. Maybe we can put something together. The bars at the Sea Crest close pretty early, so I'm thinking about a post-show room party one night.
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
I must have to been to about 10 or 15 of them. I used to LOVE going but then the last few years I started getting creeped out by the hotel. I always stay in the rooms with the fire place but they haven't upgraded them since I started going in 1991!

The convention itself is very good. But nothing can beat the days of midnight madness with Tom Mullica, David Williams...those were the days!
DanielCoyne
View Profile
Special user
Western Massachussetts
544 Posts

Profile of DanielCoyne
I'm going to try to go. I probably won't stay in the SeaCrest, but would be up for hanging out late. : )

-Daniel
DanielCoyne
View Profile
Special user
Western Massachussetts
544 Posts

Profile of DanielCoyne
I'm registered and will be staying at Sea Crest. So c'mon folks -- who else is going? It can't be just us three!
-Daniel
dduane
View Profile
Special user
Bridgewater, MA
784 Posts

Profile of dduane
I'll be there. Looks like a good lineup this year.... the last year at the Sea Crest. Anyone know where it will be held next year? Terry, if there is a 'get-together' - maybe a notice or sign put up in the hall would get some interest from Café members...?

Duane
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Anyone Going to Hank Lee's Conclave? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL