The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Jim Cellini suffers stroke » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Big Daddy Cool
View Profile
Inner circle
1604 Posts

Profile of Big Daddy Cool
I just got this news via e-mail...

Sad news. Cellini has just recently suffered a stroke. He his in the hospital. So unfortunately Jim won't be coming to the school of busking in Cardiff. I know this is my first post here for a long time. But what I intend to do is set up somewhat of a charity fund or a hat pass for Jim. Please send donations to this adresse:

So here is Jim's snail mail address. Please send all mail, cards and donations to

Richard Sullivan
Im Roggebode 5
5400 Baden
Switzerland

I'm sure Jim would love to here from you all.
Marianne told me that Jim is in pretty bad shape. I could imagine he is in bad shape financially. So anybody out there would like to send some form of donation this would be really appreciated. I'm sure Jim and Marianne would be over the moon with it.

Thanks
Gazzo
We'll catch ya on the Back of the Cereal Box!
Johnny
www.johnnybeyond.com
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4824 Posts

Profile of Dave V
A paypal donation account has been established in his name. Just click on the graphic below:
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Sir Richard
View Profile
Special user
650 Posts

Profile of Sir Richard
I met Cellini back in 1980 in Denver Co. at an education convention as I was helping a guy with a booth right next to where he started performing. I had a "backstage view" of his show over & over again & decided to learn cups & balls as a result. Is there any news of his situation? SIR RICHARD.
"In the land of Murphy there is but ONE law!"
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3528 Posts

Profile of gaddy
Bumped up to the top. Jim isn't out of the woods yet, folks... Please give to the master!
*due to the editorial policies here, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
Victor Brisbin
View Profile
Elite user
Washington, DC / NOVA
432 Posts

Profile of Victor Brisbin
Any updates on Jim's condition? I hope he is recovering after this serious setback.
"It is better to practice a little than talk a lot." - Muso Kokushi
KirkG
View Profile
Inner circle
1391 Posts

Profile of KirkG
Two threads on the Genii Forum speak of his recent passing in Switzerland.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Jim Cellini suffers stroke » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL