The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Impromptu versions preparedness (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

zombieboy
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut, USA
889 Posts

Profile of zombieboy
Do you carry things around with you when you go out, or do you just do magic with the objects the spectators have? I carry around a deck of cards wherever I go, but am thinking about just doing tricks with the spare change a stranger has. What do you guys do?
Bill Citino
View Profile
Special user
Doylestown, PA
837 Posts

Profile of Bill Citino
I always carry a coin purse with a walking Liberty half, English penny and a Chinese coin, along with a copper/silver coin. That way I can do some vanishes and productions, along with some spellbound moves and than usually end it with a triple spellbound change. Hope this helps.
-Bill
Mago Mai
View Profile
Elite user
Venezuela
485 Posts

Profile of Mago Mai
I like to borrow someone's change to do magic, but remember that a lot of time people may not carry any change in their pockets.

Mago Mai
I invite all of you to share some of my magic on videos.Please, CLICK HERE
Andrew E. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern California
1428 Posts

Profile of Andrew E. Miller
I never leave the house without a coin purse containing 4 silver half dollars. I usually carry a deck of cards with me, but never am I without coins out of the house. I am always prepared that way.

Andrew
If you get bored go to www.a-miller.idz.net and watch some magic.

-Andrew
Parson Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
1937 Posts

Profile of Parson Smith
I prefer to work with borrowed items, but I always have some of my "stuff' in my pockets.
Here kitty, kitty,kitty. Smile
+++a posse ad esse+++
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Impromptu versions preparedness (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL