The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Need help finding a Silk Flag (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JTW
View Profile
Special user
Florida
670 Posts

Profile of JTW
I'm contemplating adding an effect incorporating a flag production. It does need to be Silk...The Flag I need is the Union Jack of Great Britian. I can't seem to find anyone that carries any type of effect that uses the Union Jack.

Any help is appreciated,
Jason Wethington
Donald Dunphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Victoria, BC, Canada
7384 Posts

Profile of Donald Dunphy
Practical Magic sells a Mis-made Union Jack Silk Set.

- Donald
Donald Dunphy is a Victoria Magician, British Columbia, Canada.
magicians
View Profile
Inner circle
Teacher and Legend
2898 Posts

Profile of magicians
Quote:
On 2009-02-28 13:43, JTW wrote:
I'm contemplating adding an effect incorporating a flag production. It does need to be Silk...The Flag I need is the Union Jack of Great Britian. I can't seem to find anyone that carries any type of effect that uses the Union Jack.

Any help is appreciated,
Jason Wethington

I made a "flagtastick" using the Union Jack for a fellow inthe bahamas years ago.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M87hjfjcqEE
Illusionist, Illusionist consulting, product development, stage consultant, seasoned performer for over 35 years. Specializing in original effects. Highly opinionated, usually correct, and not afraid of jealous critics. I've been a puppet, a pirate, a pawn and a King. Free lance gynecologist.
JTW
View Profile
Special user
Florida
670 Posts

Profile of JTW
Thanks for the pointers gentleman!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Need help finding a Silk Flag (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL