The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Rune Klan - 3 Pieces of Silver (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
lithyem
View Profile
Veteran user
San Diego, CA
306 Posts

Profile of lithyem
I used to have Rune Klan's 3 Pieces of Silver VHS about 10 years ago or so and have since lost it. I've been looking to buy a copy for years now with no luck anywhere. It has some incredible coin work on it and he has some unique handlings that I would love to see again. Rune doesn't return my emails, go figure - apparently he's the "Chris Rock" of Denmark. Anybody interested in selling, loaning or trading for it?

PM me anyone that can help a fellow out.
Thanks,
Michael
kardillusions
View Profile
Special user
Calgary, AB
544 Posts

Profile of kardillusions
Join the club. I've never had it, but have been trying to find a place to buy it for months and months.

If you hear of a source, plz pm me or post it here.

Scott.
www.hermitmagic.com
Hermit Magic Magazine
Instagram: @hermitmagicmag
Subscribe today!
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
You might check Eric Jones here on the Café as I have heard him mention Rune Klan's coin magic before, I think this exact effect. Check him out about it, Im sure he can give you some good info on it. -Mb
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
escherwolf
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of escherwolf
I'm sure that I heard somewhere that Joshua Jay was writing (or perhaps editing) a book on Run Klan's work. Might be worth contacting Joshua about it.
BenSalinas
View Profile
Special user
Coinoscenti
746 Posts

Profile of BenSalinas
Funny! I just watched my ragged old vhs 2 nights ago and have been working on "Fantazy 2 Reality". I can't believe I forgot about this tape. Great stuff!

My copy is pretty crappy. I only have one copy and it's in pretty bad shape. But if noone else can help you out, I can loan it to you.
Ben S
Your Friendly Neighborhood Coin Flinger

www.SalinasMagic.com

The Modern Coin Magic blog
www.ModernCoinMagic.com
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4464 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
Quote:
On 2009-03-04 09:12, escherwolf wrote:
I'm sure that I heard somewhere that Joshua Jay was writing (or perhaps editing) a book on Run Klan's work. Might be worth contacting Joshua about it.

That is true, last time I spoke to Josh he said that he has been working on a book with Rune, and I believe he posted it somewhere on the Café...though not sure where
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
lithyem
View Profile
Veteran user
San Diego, CA
306 Posts

Profile of lithyem
I emailed Joshua Jay the other day about it - haven't heard back yet but we'll see...
sethman
View Profile
Regular user
145 Posts

Profile of sethman
Keep an eye on ebay. That's how I got my copy.
Joshua Jay
View Profile
V.I.P.
196 Posts

Profile of Joshua Jay
Hi guys,

Thanks for your interest. Rune's forthcoming book, Rune's World, is written and illustrated. It will be in two parts. THe first part will feature all his close-up magic (illustrated by Tony Dunn). The second part will be a big surprise: it's his zany comedy, stand-up material, laid out like a graphic novel. The spreads look AMAZING and I'm so excited for it to hit the market.

It will be released under a new publishing company I'm launching with Andi Gladwin. No firm date on release for this book, as our first release with Vanishing Inc Magic is the Jon Allen book, written by John Lovick. After that we'll deal with Rune's World.

Take care everyone!

Josh
CamisBoss
View Profile
Regular user
128 Posts

Profile of CamisBoss
I've been looking for this VHS for months too! I can't find it anywhere!
Jon Allen
View Profile
V.I.P.
England
1771 Posts

Profile of Jon Allen
Thanks Joshua!

All these people excited and eager to get their hands on Rune's book as soon as they can are being delayed because of me! I can feel the love Smile
Creator of iconic magic that you will want to perform.
The Silent Treatment, The Pain Game, Paragon 3D, Double Back, Destination Box and more.
Available at www.onlinemagicshop.co.uk
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Hi Jon,

I know this is about coins but I absolutely love your "Double Back"...What a great card trick. Smile -Mb
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
MarkTirone
View Profile
Inner circle
palming not 1 coin, but
1139 Posts

Profile of MarkTirone
There is a nice plug in Curtis Kam's DVD "Cashablanca" in his effect "Ilsa's production" (Britches from Rune). the effect is based on something from him so I assume Curtis Kam might know where to find it.
BenSalinas
View Profile
Special user
Coinoscenti
746 Posts

Profile of BenSalinas
"Ilsa's Production" is based on Rune's "Fantazy 2 Reality". I wanted to check out the original after seeing Curtis' DVD. I found a lot of great effects on Rune's video. I need to convert it to DVD before it falls apart!
Your Friendly Neighborhood Coin Flinger

www.SalinasMagic.com

The Modern Coin Magic blog
www.ModernCoinMagic.com
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13425 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
I guess I'll have to pull this out of the moth balls and check it out again.
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
matt.magicman
View Profile
Inner circle
Mars
1524 Posts

Profile of matt.magicman
Hi jon!
still on for the 16th hopefully
will your book be available on the night from yourself?
cheers
matt wainwright
andykean
View Profile
Special user
U.K - Now living in New Zealand Auckland
939 Posts

Profile of andykean
I have a copy of VHS tape original PAL format
Would trade it for a copy of the book! Or sell PM if interested
Thanks
Andy
TJ Newton
View Profile
New user
Oregon Coast
60 Posts

Profile of TJ Newton
All this talk about Rune Klan's VHS makes me want to watch it now. I've got one that I keep coming across in my pile of VHS's I was going to put up for auction on eBay. Seems like when I got it I was a little let down by the quality of the film. I think I got it from a magic store and it must have been used.
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13425 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
Can't find my copy. Smile
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
TJ Newton
View Profile
New user
Oregon Coast
60 Posts

Profile of TJ Newton
So I got a couple of old magic videos to enjoy (one of which is the Rune Klan video) and got all ready to watch them on the big screen tv where I'm house sitting, and much to my chagrin... they don't have a VHS player! Uggh!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Rune Klan - 3 Pieces of Silver (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL