The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » For those who don't believe (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

daviaac
View Profile
Veteran user
351 Posts

Profile of daviaac
For those who don't believe in karma/justice here's a little video for you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7GHx2_ZPlI

by posting I'm not endorsing what he does simply hoping this clip will be detrimental to his confidence and make him think trice about exposing.

ide also like to point out that I don't make fun of those who mess up but when it's the masked magician messing up a self working trick, different story.

luke
- the secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources
prototype
View Profile
Veteran user
Rick Holcombe
320 Posts

Profile of prototype
I don't know what's worse, him messing up, or the way he tried to recover. Who the **** was he trying to fool by OPENLY pulling out the other aces then placing the last one fifth from the top and telling her shew found the others.

I know it's hard to be judgemental, but for me I saw a perfect opportuntiy to recover from this. He could have simply done a "Jazz Aces" type routine after realizing only one ace showed up. He could've taken the last packet, quickly positioned the other aces, then do Jazz Aces or similar idea to transform the odd cards into the Aces.

But really he should've just admitted defeat and moved on to something else.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » For those who don't believe (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL