The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » World Magic Seminar (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

fefe_fontane
View Profile
New user
Dallas/Los Angeles
46 Posts

Profile of fefe_fontane
Hey! Does any know where we can find the pictures that were taken randomly throughout the seminar? I would love to see them:-D
A.C.D
214-952-7171
Magician's Assistant~Actress~Dancer~Model
Jimeh
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1399 Posts

Profile of Jimeh
Hey! There's a thread in the 'Ever so sleightly' section that a few members
have posted pictures in:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......&start=0

You will have to search through it mind you (the thread is three pages or so).

Cheers!
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
El Paso, TX (Formerly Amarillo)
17161 Posts

Profile of Father Photius
They generally put a bunch up on the site after a bit. Pete Biro also posts some. Just watch Pete's posts.
"Now here's the man with the 25 cent hands, that two bit magician..."
Bill Wells
View Profile
Elite user
Lexington, VA
457 Posts

Profile of Bill Wells
Check out the following links for WMS 2009 photos:

Pete Biro's gallery - http://picasaweb.google.com/petebirophunphotos

Many of the photos Pete took grouped by event

The WMS facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=58955730859

Photos taken by Becki Wells and many of the attendees - this is an open facebook page so anyone can look at it.
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Great! It looks like it was quite a success. Looking forward to getting there next year. Smile -Mb
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
I see only one photo on facebook. Is there a link to more?
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Eric Jones
View Profile
V.I.P.
Director of Product Development
2101 Posts

Profile of Eric Jones
Just wanted to say that I truly had a blast at this years WMS. I was amazed by the calibre of talent not only on the Playbill, but in attendance. Where else can you go to get help from Chris Kenner on your SWE shift, or Jeff McBride on the back palm, or John Cornelius on the Muscle Pass?

Thanks to the organizers for a wonderful job of keeping the convention working on schedule, and for putting together the best convention I've ever been to!!!
“We're two tigers away from an act in Vegas.” Greg House M.D.
<BR>
<BR>http://www.ericjonesmagic.com
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Eric... you are one of those that made things goood. Thanks for your contribution.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Kline
View Profile
Veteran user
361 Posts

Profile of Kline
Eric,
Although I was in the theater for almost the entire convention I did hear GREAT things about your work. It was a pleasure to finally meet you at David's Theater on Thursday eve.
I look forward to seeing you again soon
Best,
Steven
Steven Kline
<BR><BR>www.stevenkline.com
<BR><BR>www.stevenklineproductions.com
Follow me on Twitter
@steveklinemagic
Bill Wells
View Profile
Elite user
Lexington, VA
457 Posts

Profile of Bill Wells
Quote:
On 2009-03-10 12:08, Pete Biro wrote:
I see only one photo on facebook. Is there a link to more?

Scroll down to "photos" There are at least ten from WMS 2009 that have been added to the 60 or so photos that were already there. There are also photos on the pages of friends of the WMS page, but you need to be registered on FaceBook to see most of those.
Bill Wells
View Profile
Elite user
Lexington, VA
457 Posts

Profile of Bill Wells
Quote:
On 2009-03-10 14:38, Eric Jones wrote:
Just wanted to say that I truly had a blast at this years WMS. I was amazed by the calibre of talent not only on the Playbill, but in attendance. Where else can you go to get help from Chris Kenner on your SWE shift, or Jeff McBride on the back palm, or John Cornelius on the Muscle Pass?

Thanks to the organizers for a wonderful job of keeping the convention working on schedule, and for putting together the best convention I've ever been to!!!

Eric - You don't think I would have booked you to appear at a subpar magic convention do you? I am delighted that you had a great time and that folks in the Western half of the country finally had a chance to see what a great talent you are. Thanks for being part of the 2009 WMS and as the Biro one says - one of the reasons it was a great convention! - Bill
pepka
View Profile
Inner circle
Uh, I'm the one on the right.
5041 Posts

Profile of pepka
Quote:
On 2009-03-10 14:38, Eric Jones wrote:

Ummm, wait a minute. Kenner I saw, McBride I saw, was Cornelius there? I'll be kicking myself if he was and I missed him. I did have a cool experience like that though. One night, I sat til about 2 AM talking moves with Jason England. Also, there was a gentleman there, Howard something. Evidently an underground west coast guy. Fooled me over and over all week.
David Nelson
View Profile
Elite user
San Mateo, CA
404 Posts

Profile of David Nelson
John Cornelius was there, hanging out at the bar downstairs. We spent some time commiserating about the noticeable absence of Roger Klause. For some of us, his presence was what made the world magic seminar special.

The west coast fellow that kept fooling Pepka was Howard Hamburg. He was kind enough to drive out from LA for Dorian's lecture and yeah, he's got a special way with a deck of cards.
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Profile of Peter Loughran
Eric was one of the talks of the convention. I wish I wasn't working in the dealers room or had meetings so I could have had more free time to have seen it! But I still can't beleive you came out for dinner with us at that Mexican restaurant the day before...lol, now that's magic. If you have never met Eric, he is one of the nicest guys in magic, and so very humble, a future star of magic for sure!

BTW, David, thanks for making me LMAO, that one story you told me at 2 am in the morning just about killed me!

P.
Brand New: - SNAKE BITE ILLUSION
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/peter.loughran.9

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Also visit: www.l2fireworks.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » World Magic Seminar (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL