The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » "Hand Bluffs and More Stuff" by Dale Hildebrandt (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2511 Posts

Profile of Waters
I had an early look at this great work from Dale and I truly enjoy his divergent thinking. His latest release is full of just thinking creative work. This book includes these, but much more:

"Handshake Intuition": An idea which allows the user to elicit changes in the minds and thoughts of others with a handshake. Nice lateral thinking. I love it.

"An Ericksonian Readers' Opening": This is like saying a few "magic words" and people will instantly want to open up to you. It's hard to explain what this is, but it is one of my favorite ideas in the book. It's devilishly sneaky. I think others will feel the same. This idea is brief, but great.

Dale offers some great and useful examples of planting anchors. I really enjoyed reading these and they have given me some practical ideas and thoughts. Helpful information for those interesting in using anchors. There is not enough useful information about using these, in my opinion. Dale helps remedy this.

Another of my favorites is "A Table with Reservations" which is a cool way to reveal thought of items that could be on an imaginary table. I think this would be a great adjunct to Becker/Earle's "Influence U", which I already use.

I know this review is short of a full one, given that there are 96 pages of ideas, routines and insights. I will let others more discuss other items, but these were my personal favorites.

Powerful stuff! May release...

http://www.mirrorname.com/performersonly.htm

Regards,

Sean
Dale A. Hildebrandt
View Profile
Special user
627 Posts

Profile of Dale A. Hildebrandt
Thank you Sean. The special pre-order price is good until May 1, 2009.

If anybody has any questions, I will answer them to the best of my abilities.

Sincerely,
Dale A. Hildebrandt
Dan McLean
View Profile
Inner circle
Behind you
1234 Posts

Profile of Dan McLean
My oh my. Practically a Who's Who in mentalism in the list of those recommending this book. And the topics are quite intriguing.

Mr Hildebrandt, I believe I must have this.
Dale A. Hildebrandt
View Profile
Special user
627 Posts

Hello,

I have decided to make "Hand Bluffs Plus More Stuff" a limited edition. Only 50 copies will be sold. (There will also be 25 review copies printed). This means there will only be 75 paperbacks of "Hand Bluffs Plus More Stuff" printed. And only 50 of those paperbacks are for sale. Well, less than 50 right now. However, the book may be reprinted after May 20, 2011. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Dale A. Hildebrandt
Estabrooks
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of Estabrooks
This sounds great! But so does a lot of other books as well. Smile And these day I need to be extra careful on where I spend my hard earned money.

Can someone (if possible) expand a bit on what "the handshake intuition" is? An idea which allows the user to elicit changes in the minds and thoughts of others with a handshake. What does that mean? Elicit what kind of changes? Is it possible to clarify that without revealing any method/technique?

Best wishes,
Estabrooks
Dale A. Hildebrandt
View Profile
Special user
627 Posts

Quote:
On 2009-04-07 15:59, Estabrooks wrote:
This sounds great! But so does a lot of other books as well. Smile And these day I need to be extra careful on where I spend my hard earned money.

Can someone (if possible) expand a bit on what "the handshake intuition" is? An idea which allows the user to elicit changes in the minds and thoughts of others with a handshake. What does that mean? Elicit what kind of changes? Is it possible to clarify that without revealing any method/technique?

Best wishes,
Estabrooks

Hello Estabrooks,

I would advise that you avoid buying my book. It simply wouldn't give you the maximum benefit. I would rather have someone who will get the most out of the book buy it. Also, if you need to be careful on where to spend your money, I would suggest that this book is not for you--for several reasons, the first being that you would probably be served better by other more introductory texts before purchasing my book. Judging from your other posts, I think that you would be best served spending your money elsewhere. As for clarity, I think the ad says what it says (this is not meant to be disrespectful, but simply meant to say that I cannot discuss these things without providing hints about methods and techniques). Thank you.

Sincerely,
Dale A. Hildebrandt
Estabrooks
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of Estabrooks
Thank you for an honest reply! All though you seem overely confidnent on what would be benefit my mentalism performance. Smile But I will take your advice and continue perfecting the material I already do.

The reason I considerend purchasing your book is that the great Jerome Finley recommand your work. And I can truly say that his RAOK and Thought channel rank among my best buys ("investments" is a more appropriate word) ever. I can thank these two manuscripts for my first ever gigs.

Good luck on your book release! If you reprint it in 2011 I might be ready.. Smile

Best wishes,
Estabrooks
Dale A. Hildebrandt
View Profile
Special user
627 Posts

Hello All,

Just a few days left for the Pre-Order discount pricing. When you pre-order you get free shipping. So if you want to get the book at the Pre-Order price, now would be the time to pre-order.

Sincerely,
Dale A. Hildebrandt
Dale A. Hildebrandt
View Profile
Special user
627 Posts

Hello All,

All Pre-Orders have been shipped, ahead of schedule. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Dale A. Hildebrandt
ferryascanio
View Profile
Loyal user
Jakarta - Indonesia
265 Posts

Profile of ferryascanio
Are the stocks still available?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » "Hand Bluffs and More Stuff" by Dale Hildebrandt (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL