The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Magnalucius RIP (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3079 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
The ending was really good.

And I hadn't had much contact with him, so I searched a few posts to remember who he was...and now I am extra sad. He will certainly be missed in this forum.

Doug, I'm kind of hoping he got the Chupacabra he was talking about ordering a couple of weeks ago. But if he didn't, or he hadn't ordered it yet, maybe he passed with that "And my next book will be...and my next effect will be...and I'm working on a story...and I sure hope to see that Chupacabra soon..." kind of lust for life and magic we all seem to share.

May he rest in peace.
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
He hadn't ordered it.

The end of that video says a lot more than you all know. I don't feel it's my place to reveal it's importance at this time. Let me just say if it sent a chill...it should have.
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4205 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
Thanks so much for that video post.
Magnalucius had such chops, his presentation was strong, theatrical and moving.

So sad,
I extend my thoughts to his family in Ecuador.
LebanonCircle
View Profile
Special user
London, UK
899 Posts

Profile of LebanonCircle
So sad. I was in contact with him just before I shut shop for the wedding, he sent me his best wishes and chatted to him often.

Things like this put life into perspective for all of us.

RIP my friend.
tiriri
View Profile
Loyal user
Ecuador
247 Posts

Profile of tiriri
About a couple of months ago my wife, who is finishing a minor in photography, took a few pictures of some Ecuadorian magicians including Magnalucius. And a couple of weeks ago he asked me to e mail him those pictures so he could use one for his profile picture here in the magic Café. I guess I wasn´t fast enough in sending him the picture. So I am uploading two pictures of Magnalucius, one in his bizarre costume and the other one as a close up magician.

I hope you like them; especially those of you that knew him from the Café but didn´t know him personally.

Best regards from Ecuador,

Giovanni.

Click here to view attached image.
tiriri
View Profile
Loyal user
Ecuador
247 Posts

Profile of tiriri
Here goes the other photograph...

Giovanni.

Click here to view attached image.
Clifford the Red
View Profile
Inner circle
LA, California
1933 Posts

Profile of Clifford the Red
Hey those are great pics. If possible, please put them on Flickr and add them to the Magic group. We have hundreds of magic photos from all over the world and I'd love to have some of him on there. He was a good guy.

http://www.flickr.com/groups/magic
"The universe is full of magical things, waiting for our wits to grow sharper." Eden Philpotts
Mark Rough
View Profile
Inner circle
Ivy, Virginia
2110 Posts

Profile of Mark Rough
Wow, this is really really depressing. He and I shared some ideas back and forth. I had no idea he was so young. He had a good mind for this stuff. I'll miss him.
What would Wavy do?
ScHeRzO
View Profile
New user
Ecuador
63 Posts

Profile of ScHeRzO
I still miss him. I was very proud of him last FLASOMA. Take care where ever you are my friend.
nachotuoni
View Profile
New user
Ecuador
58 Posts

Profile of nachotuoni
I'll miss you forever my good friend and "father". You teached me so many things I'd have never learned without you, specially being kind and simple. Good luck wherever you are and thanks for giving me the luck of your friendship. Take care!
LuchoD
View Profile
New user
Ecuador
4 Posts

Profile of LuchoD
He was a great friend, and magician. Thanks for everything Magna. Where ever you are good luck, I'll miss you forever.
christiancagigal
View Profile
Special user
SF Bay Area
625 Posts

Profile of christiancagigal
I'm floored to read this news!
I'm deeply sorry and send all good wishes and blessings to all of Mag's friends, family and loved ones.

Our Bizarre world is a little darker today.

Christian
"Besides the known and the unknown, what else is there?"-Harold Pinter
www.christiancagigal.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Magnalucius RIP (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL