The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » French Connexion James Chadier?!?!?!? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

350zTT
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of 350zTT
This dvd looks great!!! Looks very visual and highly workable for walk around but I have only seen 1 review of it! Guess I am gonna have to take the plundge before any one else get't to it! Already my beggining of the year magic list is starting to grow!!!!!
ferryascanio
View Profile
Loyal user
Jakarta - Indonesia
264 Posts

Profile of ferryascanio
Any review yet?
350zTT
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of 350zTT
I guess not! I'v been looking at some stuff to order so maybe I will order it this weekend.
ferryascanio
View Profile
Loyal user
Jakarta - Indonesia
264 Posts

Profile of ferryascanio
Dear 350ZTT,
please give some reviews after you bought it...
MagicSteve84
View Profile
Loyal user
290 Posts

Profile of MagicSteve84
I just put my order for this DVD in with Hocus-Pocus. It should be coming soon. The trailer looks awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p92UZ03zI6U
350zTT
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of 350zTT
I ordered this as well from hocus-pocus, along with bill abbott's deluxe edition "Magic for kids" and Pressure from daniel garcia and dan white! Will post a review after receiving it!
Tim Trono
View Profile
Inner circle
1114 Posts

Profile of Tim Trono
There are some VERY clever ideas on this DVD. Anything Mathieu Bich puts out is bound to be great. In this DVD produced by Mathieu it focuses on the work of James Chadier. I was not familiar with James prior to this DVD but after seeing it I am sure we'll be hearing more about him. The DVD is very well produced. The magic is extremely clever. Several of the magicians at Murphy's watched this and we all were really happy at how great it was overall. We see so much and it's nice to see a stand out such as this. It contains effects with cards, rubber bands, coins, etc. Recommended.

Tim Trono
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
4275 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
I've just finished watching French Connexion and agree with Tim, this is not only an excellent value that could have been split into two different DVDs (the matrix/chink-a-chink material could easily have been released as it's own volume) but the material is excellent. Very practical effects and moves. A lot of the moves I've seen floating around but never really applied to anything until I've watched James Chadier perform some great effects with them on the French Connexion. There's also some excellent new moves I haven't seen before including a very good Ascanio-type spread at the fingertips as opposed to the usual flowery-type display. There's also a card transformation from a spread that looks ridiculously good (the card visually melts to another card). There's some great sandwich effects on the video as well. The single rubber band penetration is also tremendous. This is definitely a killer release and from the looks of things, it's going to be a sleeper hit and my selfish side hopes that it remains under the radar because the material is astounding.
Jakal
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of Jakal
High Recommended~
ferryascanio
View Profile
Loyal user
Jakarta - Indonesia
264 Posts

Profile of ferryascanio
Is it many new routines and moves?
today mostly all of dvd are twist of and old routine, there are nothing new.
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
4275 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
You'll see some more "underground" moves that have been circulating but there hasn't been any applications for them shown in full routines so James gives you a lot of applications for them with his routines. There are also some new moves that I haven't seen before. His routining is also very different and his approach is definitely towards giving the spectator's a surprise which is very strong for James performing style (and venue, walk around and table hopping). His thinking is definitely very fresh and practical. The material is flashy but not flourish-y and it will definitely play extremely well with spectators. Workers material through and through.
jayder
View Profile
Regular user
scotland
196 Posts

Profile of jayder
Just saw the trailer.Liked the x-ray view on the explanations.
Salby
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1256 Posts

Profile of Salby
Anymore thoughts on this DVD????
You know how to make God laugh?........... Tell him your plans!!!
Xcath1
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of Xcath1
I like it, there are many Matrix variant effects which of course reuquire a table.
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
4275 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
The card stuff is excellent as well. There's also the excellent one rubber band penetration using, you guessed it, just one rubber band. You can see it on the demo. There's a routine using a bill count on the video as well that is very deceptive.
magicstudent
View Profile
Elite user
489 Posts

Profile of magicstudent
This DVD is my best buy since Giacomo Bertini's DVD.. Very clever and out of the box!

Jeff
I'll Be Back!
-Schwarzenegger-
fridoliina89
View Profile
Special user
503 Posts

Profile of fridoliina89
How hard is the material on the dvd?
asgar
View Profile
Elite user
409 Posts

Profile of asgar
This is one of my favorite dvds. I am surprised that noone really talks about it. The material requires practice to perfect.
Magic is believing in yourself, if you can do that, you can make anything happen.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » French Connexion James Chadier?!?!?!? (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL