The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Gaffed Double Faced Cards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Failed Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Still working on the DL even after made
2100 Posts

Profile of Failed Magician
Thanks Vlad,

People here are great, when they give directions, they also use references hehehe.. as for me, if you ask about what trick that uses the DF in the Blue Packet Killer, I will have to watch it again because I don't remember the names only the routine.

Anyway, so pretty much everyone that has the DF deck has the same pattern. I was kinda hoping that USPCC produces with at least four or five different patterns.

I found a good usage of the QH/7S DF card. Somewhere in the Café there is a thread discussing the most chosen card. And I actually used to put a QH and 7S in different billfold in my wallet. So I could ask anyone about their fave card. If it's a match, then I'll "move" the card to my wallet.

I will check those references you gave me, if the time and chance allow me. I think I've seen the Astral Projection somewhere (most likely Youtube I guess), so I'll have a look and figure out the working.

Thanks for your comment about my questions hehehe I am still learning a lot from you guys here.
Magic comes through perception. -HS
edh
View Profile
Inner circle
4698 Posts

Profile of edh
Quote:
I think I've seen the Astral Projection somewhere (most likely Youtube I guess), so I'll have a look and figure out the working.[/quote]

Oops....shouldn't have said that. Smile
Magic is a vanishing art.
Failed Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
2100 Posts

Yeah sorry, but I mean, since I know it's gonna use -whole or partially- a DF cards, then the working might be simple.

And Sankey is one of my fave magicians, so I've seen his demo videos in his website or Youtube.

Btw, Vlad, those tricks you mentioned, do they use whole deck or partial amount only?

I'd love to know a trick that can actually use the whole deck of DF cards.
mtstic44
View Profile
Loyal user
258 Posts

Profile of mtstic44
Been trying to find wild card using the jokers as the wild card.
Failed Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
2100 Posts

You mean a DF card with the Joker? Well the Bicycle DF Deck only has one card with Joker as the DF. Joker/5S if I'm not mistaken.

So if you need more than one, you could either buy some decks or buy it as custom printed from some seller here.
edh
View Profile
Inner circle
4698 Posts

Profile of edh
...or you could make your own.
Magic is a vanishing art.
Failed Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
2100 Posts

That's true, edh. There are two ways, print them by yourself or card splitting.
Bob Tucker
View Profile
New user
46 Posts

Profile of Bob Tucker
Martin Magic will produce the best d/f's on the market today. Marty Grams is the nicest person to do business with
Bob Tucker
View Profile
New user
46 Posts

Profile of Bob Tucker
Sorry for misspelling Martini
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Gaffed Double Faced Cards (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL