The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Attention Tarantula buyers! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Amyxdove
View Profile
Regular user
Andy Amyx
143 Posts

Profile of Amyxdove
Attention!! I recommend to everyone who buys the Tarantula PLEASE watch the DVD first before playing around with the gimmick!!! The gimmick is not a toy. Get to know the gimmick before practicing/performing with it.

Andy Amyx
Andy Amyx

www.andyamyx.com
bryanlonden
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
583 Posts

Profile of bryanlonden
You would think this should be common sense, but it's a good thing you're acknowledging it; I'm sure your post will help someone a little too curious.

I wonder if the removal of the Tarantula from Ellusionist has to do with kids getting it and breaking it, and then having their parents call and complaining to E...
NEW Conscious clothing to inspire yourself and others.

http://www.thisisdivisions.com
awgreenarrow08
View Profile
New user
Ohio
21 Posts

Profile of awgreenarrow08
I'm sure that's definitely happened, but I think that it actually is a manufacturer problem. When I first got my Tarantula it was broken. The two w***s were completely severed and the acutal ITR was coming undone. Luckily E sent me a new Tarantula that works perfectly fine.
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
Wandering around with
2210 Posts

Profile of magicmind
This is probably why E has stopped selling it....kids getting it, playing til it broke...then complained.
not sure, just speculating. To Bad:(
Pay it forward
ralphs007
View Profile
Inner circle
1087 Posts

Profile of ralphs007
Quote:
On 2009-03-16 19:19, awgreenarrow08 wrote:
I'm sure that's definitely happened, but I think that it actually is a manufacturer problem. When I first got my Tarantula it was broken. The two w***s were completely severed and the acutal ITR was coming undone. Luckily E sent me a new Tarantula that works perfectly fine.

Hi
I bought a tarantula from a dealer on ebay. It didn't work when I received it. The dealer told me to contact the maker. I contacted Yigal Mesika, and was told to send it back. I received my tarantula back today,and it works great. I think this was great customer service!
"You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him".
James D. Miles
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4930 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Yes, he always does that. Great service.
James

Quote:
On 2009-05-23 20:15, ralphs007 wrote:
Quote:
On 2009-03-16 19:19, awgreenarrow08 wrote:

Hi
I bought a tarantula from a dealer on ebay. It didn't work when I received it. The dealer told me to contact the maker. I contacted Yigal Mesika, and was told to send it back. I received my tarantula back today,and it works great. I think this was great customer service!
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
Martin Adams
View Profile
Elite user
456 Posts

Profile of Martin Adams
Yeah I agree with that you can save your self from a lot of trouble if you watch the dvd first
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4632 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
I'm confused.

If it's not a toy then why is it so much *** fun to play with?
If you're reading this you're my favorite magician.
Voldemort
View Profile
Special user
Florida
562 Posts

Profile of Voldemort
Quote:
On 2009-03-16 19:34, magicmind wrote:
This is probably why E has stopped selling it....kids getting it, playing til it broke...then complained.
not sure, just speculating. To Bad:(

Whats the big deal? You could always get it at a better price somewhere else. that's probably why E pulled it. Not enough sales with better prices elsewhere.
"Flight from death"
Buy the WILD AT HEART e-book to help Rachael Columbini here: http://www.lybrary.com/wild-heart-p-76110.html
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Attention Tarantula buyers! (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL