The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Ikea to take over GM (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magnus Eisengrim
View Profile
Inner circle
Sulla placed heads on
1053 Posts

Profile of Magnus Eisengrim
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.--Yeats
mvmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Has written
1322 Posts

Profile of mvmagic
Neat! Does it come with all neccessary tools? Won't pack flat though, so it kinda destroys the brand...
Sent from my Typewriter
Jimeh
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1399 Posts

Profile of Jimeh
The whole vehicle can be assembled with a single allen key, awesome...
Scott Cram
View Profile
Inner circle
2678 Posts

Profile of Scott Cram
mvmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Has written
1322 Posts

Profile of mvmagic
I don't know how IKEA is on your side of the pond, but here (Finland) there's an interesting phenomenon regards IKEA.

People arrange shopping trips to the stores. They charter a bus (there's allready been two trips from our hospital this year) and people spend about 8 hours roaming the store and buy ridicilous amounts of stuff they don't need. And as you propably figured out, that's a girls thing.

The concept is still a nice illusion of cheapness...one item obviously doesn't cost much and you keep piling cheap stuff on the cart and that can add up to quite a sum. And of course you have to walk thru the entire store to reach the register.

Still, amongst the cr*p there is some good deals. I bought an all-steel work table for the workshop dirt cheap. They have neat plastic shotglasses as well.
Sent from my Typewriter
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Ikea to take over GM (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL