We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Digital disolve on magicbox uk website (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Daren
View Profile
Inner circle
1897 Posts

Profile of Daren
Does anyone know if they have this in stock and whether the dvd set includes the necessary coins??
David Smith
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of David Smith
Just got this today from this dealer. It includes the necessary coins and the DVD. This is a very beautiful, clean visual effect. I ordered it by phone and the guy tried to persuade me to instead buy his own version, which he claimed was better and could do the same as Digital Dissolve and more effects besides. I politely declined and am very happy with this purchase. Feel free to pm me for my thoughts on how to get the coins out cleanly in front of spectators. This is not difficult but is not covered by the David Blaine impersonator who dems it on the DVD. Instead, there is a long pointless sequence about how they chose the name for the effect, And apparently an "easter egg" with an alternative handling. For ****'s sake guys, why not just clear, comprehensive teaching of the effect?
mitchmarkl
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of mitchmarkl
Just got Digital Dissolve at Nemcon this weekend. Great effect. Gaff might be a one trick pony, but really a killer. David, please pm me back about how to get the coins out cleanly.
Thanks, Mark
sidestealer
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of sidestealer
You can buy the set at theory11.com. The price is $45 for the dvd w/ coins.
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8692 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Believe it or not, this is an old gaff (actually the basic trick) by Steve Dusheck. What's old is new again when presented as such by the new. Smile

I think they do mention Dusheck now in the paperwork/website but they didn't always. Great battle here on the Café to get such a basic victory and credit to the inventor of the trick and gaff. And in the words of the late Paul Harvey, "And now you know the rest of the story." Smile
*Check out my latest: MBs Morgan w/ BONUS: Destiny, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at www.VinnyMarini.com Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Digital disolve on magicbox uk website (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL