The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Most Anticipated Release!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
zeroG
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of zeroG
This is the first I've heard of a new Devo DVD. Can anyone post a link to more info on it?
ritty360
View Profile
Elite user
McKinney, Texas
405 Posts

Profile of ritty360
I agree on the Tommy Wonder DVDs. Are those coming out from L&L?
CoolMAgic4U
View Profile
Loyal user
New York
205 Posts

Profile of CoolMAgic4U
http://pub158.ezboard.com/bsuperhandz

For more info on Devo's DVD
CoolMagic4U---aka---Ed Smile
FTAMagician
View Profile
Loyal user
291 Posts

Profile of FTAMagician
Another shamless plug here...well actually I'm finishing up my video today that I'm making just for 'Cafe memebers (start editing tomarrow!)..."inspired" by Vinney and his "Warped 'n Restored Card" video (I got it and it's GREAT!!!!)....so I want to contribute some of my origional ideas too and see what the response is!!???

This is a 2 hour VHS and has my "Torn 'n Restored Paper (both full sized and small "shopper" size where the restored paper is handed out at the end!!

Also bonus effects my "Flip'n Color Change"...where the top card is turned face up...and the whole deck turns face up except for the selection!! The another card is selected )face up)...it has a red back and is placed on the top (blue deck) and the whole deck turn to all red!!!

And for those that like "folded card" effects...my "Lincoln Fold" where the signed selection fold into quarters PERFECTLY...EVER time!!

So IF I get $10 back from everybody that wants one (a pretty GOOD deal for a video of any kind...???) I'll break a little more than even since I have at least 3 (23 have requeted 'em so far) that I have to send out of the country!!

I'm hoping to send out 30 and see what the response and reviews are from there! So if you want one..still have 7 openings left!!

Pm or e-me if interested...

ftamagic@hotmail.com
Andy Leviss
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1179 Posts

Profile of Andy Leviss
Thanks for the mention, Ritty! I'm going to go out on a limb and estimate an unofficial release/ship date of June 1st from me for "Linked for Life", but that's not entirely written in stone (subject to acts of fate beyond my control, etc.) at this point. I'm almost ready to get it printed, but I'm doing a tv sound gig all week, and then am packing to move to NJ on the 23rd, so I won't be able to print it until I get to NJ.

At some point in the next week or two I'll start offering pre-orders, I just want to wait until I have a better picture of when I can actually ship it before I start taking money :o)

--Andy
Note: I have PMs turned off; if you want to reach me, please e-mail [email]Andy.MagicCafe@DucksEcho.com[/email]!
da5id
View Profile
Loyal user
Dublin, Ireland
268 Posts

Profile of da5id
Andy,

What is the effect?
halcon
View Profile
Loyal user
251 Posts

Profile of halcon
L&L is working on a project that wrapped production late last year. it is a video series called brainstorm/ing. it should be out later this year.

halcon
Mark Rough
View Profile
Inner circle
Ivy, Virginia
2110 Posts

Profile of Mark Rough
I can't wait to see the Tommy Wonder stuff. But I'm equally excited about Jeff McBride and Eugene Burger's Mystery School Book coming out in a month or so.

Mark
What would Wavy do?
Jem
View Profile
Veteran user
Singapore
342 Posts

Profile of Jem
I can't wait for the Allan Ackerman "Advanced Card Control" series as well as the David Roth "Expert Coin Magic Vol. 1-3" series to come out in DVD format.
scottlurowist
View Profile
New user
Wappingers Falls, NY
52 Posts

Profile of scottlurowist
The Tommy Wonder DVDs, which I ordered today from L&L.

They matched a dealer's price, plus I get an autographed poster and a set of lecture notes.

Also looking forward to the Ammar Cups & Balls DVDs coming out this summer from L&L.
Jamil
View Profile
Regular user
128 Posts

Profile of Jamil
De'vo's Cradle to Grave!

J
RudolfRassen
View Profile
New user
81 Posts

Profile of RudolfRassen
Quote:
On 2003-05-14 15:24, scottlurowist wrote:
The Tommy Wonder DVDs, which I ordered today from L&L.

They matched a dealer's price, plus I get an autographed poster and a set of lecture notes.

I was thinking of getting this too from L&L. Can someone give me the name of a dealer that offers it at a good price so that I can get a price match from L&L...

Thanks in Advance!
Andy Leviss
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1179 Posts

Profile of Andy Leviss
Quote:
On 2003-05-14 12:49, da5id wrote:
Andy,

What is the effect?

For the short version, "Linked for Life" is the cleanest permanent linking rubberband I've ever seen/done. No extra bands, no sudden/funny moves--you cleanly show two obviously separate bands, and as you touch them together, they link in slow motion. You can immediately hand them to an audience member to keep with no switches, ditches, or any other moves. Once the bands visibly link, it's done.

Long version, with some more detailed answers and reports from a couple guys who I've shown it to are at http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......4&35

--Andy

Well, you can anticipate slightly less for "Linked 4 Life", as it's now ready for pre-order, and will be shipping verrrrry soon. All the details are at: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......art=30#7
Note: I have PMs turned off; if you want to reach me, please e-mail [email]Andy.MagicCafe@DucksEcho.com[/email]!
Maestro
View Profile
Special user
802 Posts

Profile of Maestro
Quote:
And the new John Bannon book.

Marko, could you tell me the name of this book and where I could get some information on it? Thanks. Smile

By the way, does John Bannon have a website? I've looked but I can't find it if it exists.
Necromancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
3076 Posts

Profile of Necromancer
Well, as long as we're extolling the virtues of our own releases: the Xpert Device is coming soon to a dealer near you!

It's already received praise from the likes of Larry Becker, Ben Harris, Kenton Knepper, and Reed McClintock. And for now, it's still only available at hocus-pocus.com and on my own website.

But that will be changing soon, as Murphy's Magic Supplies is preparing to unleash it nationally.

To read what people at the Café have been saying about it, look here: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......14&7

Thanks!
Creator of The Xpert (20 PAGES of reviews!), Cut & Color, Hands-Off Multiple ESP (HOME) System, Rider-Waite Readers book, Zoom Pendulum ebook ...
rmbrannon
View Profile
New user
Georgia
32 Posts

Profile of rmbrannon
Spooked,
Suspended Dimension,
Retro Gravity.
Glenn Watson
View Profile
Special user
781 Posts

Profile of Glenn Watson
I am waiting for Scott Guinn's DVD. The production problems have delayed it, but it is worth the wait to see Scott in action and learn his great routines. oblique
Alex Ng
View Profile
New user
Hong Kong
62 Posts

Profile of Alex Ng
The Jacketless Topit by Dan Sylvester the Jester!

"Back to Normal"!!! Smile
David Todd
View Profile
Inner circle
2328 Posts

Profile of David Todd
"The Secret Ways of Al Baker"
(arrived today ; guess what I'll be reading all weekend ? )

The Tommy Wonder DVD set .
nalu_magic
View Profile
Loyal user
Paradise
297 Posts

Profile of nalu_magic
I'm also awaiting Scott's DVD. No matter how many books and videos I buy, I seem to always resort to his It's Magic Trilogy for solid, reliable routines with great presentations. Everything I own from Scott definitely falls under the workers category. I'm sure his DVD will be no different.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Most Anticipated Release!!! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL