The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Coin Magic Archive (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dominic Reyes
View Profile
Inner circle
Got to a gig too early so wrote his
1403 Posts

Profile of Dominic Reyes
Hi

The Coin Purse at
http://www.coinmagic.com
aims to be an archive of articles, news, reviews and effects for the magician interested in coin magic. The site has been growing steadily for the last few years with contributions from many well know magicians from around the world.

We are currently compiling the next update for the site and it would be great to include some ideas from the people on this magic board.

If you have something to share with your fellow magicians we would love to publish an article from you. It can be on any aspect of the subject you like! Even if your not much of a writer, we are more interested in the ideas!

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and good luck with your magic.

Best wishes
Dominic Reyes
The Coin Purse
http://www.coinmagic.com

P.S We have received some great stuff for the next update already, so be sure to pay us a visit in the next couple of weeks.
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2321 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
love your site. Smile
Dominic Reyes
View Profile
Inner circle
Got to a gig too early so wrote his
1403 Posts

Profile of Dominic Reyes
Glad you like it. I hope to add a streaming video section very shortly as we have had quite a few sent in. It's a bit of a bandwidth problem to host though Smile

All the Best Dominic
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Coin Magic Archive (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL